9 | Going back to school

It's your first day back to school, you wake up early to go take a shower.

You weigh yourself, which is never a great idea since you're never satisfied with the number on the scale but you write it down on your new journal and you take your bathrobe, shampoo, conditioner and bodywash and go to the shared bathroom. You hum as you wash your hair.

The shower was so refreshing, you blowdry your hair, brush it, and you go downstairs to prepare a bowl of oatmeal topped with raspberries and a cut up banana with a delicious latte, you eat your breakfast as you're texting Dabi.

Today is the first day of your 30 days internship at the hospital. You were thrilled.

You wash your dishes and go to your room to wear your uniform and prep your backpack, you put on perfume, lipgloss and sparkly eyeshadow and head to class.

You were a bit early so you got your anatomy book out and started drawing the digestive system in your "medschool prep" notebook, and annotating your sketch so you can learn the name of each part.

Your classmate Mawata Fuwa sees your drawing and she's quite impressed with your drawing skills.

"I never knew you were so good at drawing!"

"Thank you, how are you doing, are you ready for our presentation at 10pm?"

"I am good thanks for asking, and yes i am ready, i got the notes you sent me."

"That's good, i hope we get a good grade"

You have physics class at 8am, then science class at 10, where you have a presentation on how genome determines one's quirk.

When the bell rang you went back to your dorm room to avoid lunchtime at school, a source of added stress. You called Dabi so you get to hear his deep sultry voice. It's so smooth and attractive.

You make tea in the shared kitchen and add 10 packets of sweetner. After lunchtime passed, you had 5 hours of physical training, i guess that's what second year UA students have to endure.

At the end of it you were absolutely tired. Combat wasn't your forte, it was mostly saving people and helping people, not fighting villains.
You went to the cafeteria, bought a coffee and had a break.

you change into your normal clothes after going back to the dorms. You take the bus to go to the hospital.

The doctor is waiting for you at the entrance, on this first day you witness doctor patient interactions in consultation, the cases were mostly orthopedic so he schedules a few arthroscopies on the knees that he tells you you'll get to witness.

For the first time in your life you'll be in the operating room as an intern. You'll learn so much during the intership. You had a little notebook where you wrote everything.

You leave the hospital and arrive to the dorms just in time before curfew. Before going to sleep you do your math homework and drink tea.

You change into your PJs and text Dabi about how much you like the internship.

"I am glad you like it Doll"

You liked how busy you were, it gave you less time to binge purge and more time to do stuff you actually enjoyed, like learning at UA and learning at the hospital internship.

You wish Dabi goodnight, you plug your phone and you go to sleep.