5

☆ 5. Chapter 5font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5

"Fill out the forms." Zhang Yun entered the office and gave the two forms to the two of them.

The two of them looked at it and found that all they had to fill in were some basic information, such as name, age, address, contact information, and whether they lived permanently.

Nowadays, the number of people in the Northern Alliance is decreasing year by year, and permanent registration has been relaxed repeatedly. Even so, there are still few people coming. After all, the Northern Alliance is notoriously poor today. It is too late to leave, so how can anyone come?

However, although there are few people, there are many things to do. Zhang Yun has been the village chief for less than three years, and he feels as if he has been the village chief for thirty years. In these three years, except for those who returned to their village, Those who went to visit relatives in the hometown and left again have not come back to live permanently. When he saw these two young girls, he thought they would just come back to visit relatives or do business as before. Who knew that after taking the form, he found that these two people actually wanted to live permanently.

He was a little surprised, but didn't say much. After all, there were people who were bullied outside and returned home in anger. They all starved for ten days and a half before leaving. After all, being bullied and ostracized was a minor matter. Not having enough to eat is a big deal.

"Village Chief, what are we growing outside our yard?" Sui Yi was a little curious after handing in the form. She might not have been back for a long time and didn't know what super seeds are now commonly planted in the Northern League. She just took a look outside. The two obvious transparent greenhouses should have been planted with seeds, but I don't know why people have to take turns to look at them?

The man who had a worn-out look on his face immediately became alert when he heard this. He looked at Sui Yi sharply: "Why do you ask this?" Sui

noticed that Zhang Yun was so sensitive, and the expression on his face did not change. He smiled and said: "It's nothing. , haven’t we just come back, we just want to see what super seeds everyone is planting now, and we plan to go to the seed market later to buy some."

Zhang Yun slowly relaxed after hearing this: "You can take a look at the coarse wheat 39 and Ligu 48, these two are not too dependent on growth agents, and the planting cycle is relatively short. If you want to plant and play, you can buy these two." Zhang Yun looked at the two young and beautiful girls, and they looked alike. For those who farm, I guess they want to farm for fun, so I recommend two that are good to grow and easy to raise.

"Thank you, village chief. Don't bother the village chief. We have to catch the bus to the seed market later, so we won't stay any longer." Sui Yi pulled Zhou Linlin and thanked her.

Zhang Yun wished they could leave quickly. Hearing this, be careful on the busy road. There was a carpool at the entrance of the village.

The two of them left the village affairs center. Zhou Linlin looked at Sui Yi with a confused look on her face: "Why did you suddenly ask the village chief what seeds to buy? Aren't you already planning to buy Jinsu 23? Your village chief obviously doesn't want to mention the things planted in the yard. Did you find something?"

Zhou Linlin is not stupid, on the contrary, she is very attentive. The village chief was more vigilant when he first entered the door. When it was time to register, he had to ask someone to replace him, and waited for Sui Yi to ask who was growing outside the yard. When it happened, his whole body tensed up. It was obvious that he was hiding something, and it had something to do with the things planted in the yard.