54

☆ 54. Chapter 54font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 54

Sui Yi's first reaction was to close the door. It was so conspicuous that she could almost see it at a glance. Fortunately, there was no one at the door. It seemed that she would have to be more careful in the future.

After closing the door, Sui Yi knelt down and took a closer look at the golden-red flowers. They were indeed glowing, especially at the intersection of red and gold, where the light was the strongest.

It seems that the difference between the flowers at her home and the flowers outside is not only in color, but also in essence. The flowers outside are more like castrated golden flowers, while the ones in the yard are indeed full-grown flowers.

Sui Yi was walking around to check. When she came back to her senses, she found a familiar person standing not far away. At that moment, before she could react, she had already run away, taking a golden and red road with her in an instant. .

Zhou Linlin chased Sui Yi with a broom in her hand and shouted: "Stop! You still know how to come back?! Why don't you live outside! You will be dead when I catch you." !!!"

Sui Yi said while running: "I can stop, but you are not allowed to hit me!"

Zhou Linlin almost laughed angrily: "Okay! Don't stop! When I catch up with you, just wait for your butt to bloom!!"

The two ran around the yard twice, and finally Sui Yi stopped after Zhou Linlin tripped and fell to the ground. She turned back worriedly, but Zhou Linlin held her down and started tickling her hard.

Sui Yi was most afraid of this. He was laughing so much that he was crawling around, but he was not as strong as Zhou Linlin and couldn't climb out. In the end, they both fell to the ground from exhaustion, lying on the golden and red flowers, looking at the night air and panting.

"I won't say anything else. I only want to ask one question. Is what you are doing dangerous?" Zhou Linlin turned her head slightly and looked at Sui Yi with a serious expression.

Sui Yi looked at the pitch-black night sky without even stars or moon, and unconsciously cast her gaze on the gorgeous golden-red ground. At this moment, she actually felt that this land was more like the night sky than the night sky. She knew Zhou Linlin's worries, and also He knew she was uneasy, but Sui Yi felt that none of this mattered. People couldn't live in ease forever. Only when there was danger would there be gains. This was true for her, and so was Bei Meng.

"Yes, but I can handle it." Sui Yi replied.

Somehow, this answer made Zhou Linlin feel relieved. If Sui Yi patted her chest and said there was no danger at all, she would probably be very worried. But with her attitude of knowing the danger and understanding that everything was planned, she felt that although it would be There are some uncertain risk factors, but overall they are under control.

The two lay hungry on the ground for a long time, until Zhou Linlin couldn't stand it anymore, and then they returned to the house.

After eating, Sui Yi took care of the plants in the yard again, and finally took a look at the giant golden-red flowers before going back to the house to sleep.

That night, she dreamed again, and the dream was no longer the same scene as before, but a different scene.

The sun, the quicksand, and the mountain of gems all disappeared. All she could see were soft golden-red petals, and a bunch of black and white stamens in the center, which was five times as tall as her!