24

☆ 24. Chapter 24font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24

"I am the supervisor! Xiaojiang!" The man in the field turned on his flashlight, shined his light on his face and smiled.

"It's dark, what are you doing in the fields?" Wang Wenxiu was so frightened that he lost all his energy, and asked with a frown.

"Haha, it's not just me here, everyone is in the fields!" Xiao Jiang shook the flashlight back, and soon there were people following behind. At a glance, it seemed that there were thirty or forty people.

Wang Wenxiu was even more surprised. How many people were there in their village? Now at this time, there are so many people in the field who don’t know what kind of treasure they are looking for!

"What are you doing? Why are so many people in the fields?" Wang Wenxiu took two steps forward to listen more carefully.

"Chief, you didn't know before you went to the meeting." The man also came closer and whispered back: "Sui Yi, the daughter of the old Sui family in our village, found edible fruits under the blade grass, and we will have a meeting in the afternoon to divide the areas. Guys I plan to dig more overnight! Look here, I dug out everything today!" Xiao Jiang showed Wang Wenxiu the basket behind him.

Wang Wenxiu looked at the frame, and there were indeed a dozen round fruits of different sizes inside. They should be the fruits under the blade grass he mentioned.

"Can this be eaten?" Wang Wenxiu asked in surprise.

"It's okay to eat. We all ate it. Don't look at the bad color now, but it turns pink after cooking. It tastes rustic and sweet. Not to mention how delicious it is!" Xiao Jiang couldn't help but recall the taste. Swallowing, no, he has to work harder to dig more. His little daughter's food will depend on this from now on!

Wang Wenxiu walked and stopped, and everyone in the field would greet him when they saw him, and after greeting him, they would praise the razor blade fruit to him. And he also went from initial surprise to trance and then to ecstasy. When he walked to the door of the village center, he wanted to jump up and slap the door frame! But after all, I am getting older, my health has not been good these years, and I have more than enough energy but not enough energy.

Normally, the village affairs center at this point is filled with managers having meetings and summaries. However, when Wang Wenxiu came in today, he found that there was no one in the entire village affairs center, but the lights were on. Even the open space in the center had not been turned on for many years. The lights were all on at this time. Although there was no one around, you could feel the lively atmosphere and it was very comfortable to look at.

He also put on suitable clothes and walked into the fields in high spirits.

After Sui Yi returned home, Zhou Linlin had already prepared dinner. The staple food was steamed razor blade fruit with some pickled wild vegetables, a bite of pink and sandy razor blade fruit, and a bite of crisp, tender and refreshing wild vegetables. The two of them were very satisfied after a day of exhaustion. All disappeared completely.

After the meal, Sui Yi cleared the table and washed the only plate and two bowls before looking at the red mutant from before.

The two seeds have changed color after being soaked in the corrosive. One has turned into light green and the other has turned into light pink. It seems that they are ready to be planted.

Sui Yi took the seeds and went out. After walking around in the yard, he finally decided to plant the seeds on both sides of the house. Not knowing what it would look like in the future, Sui Yi was very looking forward to it and started digging holes with great interest. .