65

☆ 65. Chapter 65font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 65

Sui Qingqing's breathing became rapid. She quickly took out her mobile phone and imitated the onlookers to take pictures. After taking the pictures, she directly sent them to her husband who was still in the hotel near the station.

Sui Qingqing has been taking pictures since he entered the village. Zhou Xing has also gone from the initial shock to the current numbness, but the huge tomato still shocked him. He had never seen such a big tomato in his life. He had never dreamed of it. I have never dreamed of it. God knows how a tomato can grow so big! Is this reasonable? !

He hurriedly forwarded the newly received pictures to the ASEAN company group, and soon the upper-level leaders came to contact him. The superior who once flattered him and even knelt down to serve him actually asked him about the situation here in a kind and friendly tone. , and also asked him if he had encountered any difficulties, whether he was short of money, etc., which made him quite uncomfortable and his vanity reached its peak.

He pretended to be in a dilemma, and waited for the other party to make a bunch of conditions, then slowly explained a little bit about the situation here. He was not stupid. Of course, it was impossible to tell the superiors all this kind of information at once. Of course, the benefits must be maximized.

Zhou Xing seemed to have grabbed a cash cow here, but Sui Qingqing on the other side was once again in shock.

Because the manager of the village center heard that she had come back and invited people to the front together, Sui Qingqing thought that she had been discovered by taking pictures and sending them to her husband, but after listening carefully, it seemed that everyone was thanking her, and many people were thanking her. Envying her.

She was immediately stunned. After asking later, she found out that these things were actually made by her niece! How can it be? ! How could her rebellious niece who only knows how to study and thinks she is aloof come up with these things? This is even more unacceptable than the giant tomato in front of me!

"Hey, Xiao Yi didn't tell you?" an aunt in the village who watched Sui Yi grow up asked strangely.

"Ah, Xiaoyi called me before. I was busy there and she didn't bother me. Look at this kid. I didn't know about such a big thing until now." Sui Qingqing smiled brightly while saying this to Sui Yi. The child was too independent and said that the child remembered how caring she was when she was a child.

Everyone also agreed. Everyone had a very difficult time when Sui Yi was still young. No one paid attention to Sui Yi's child, so they didn't know the specific things there. They only knew that one year the child was admitted to the Central League. The whole village came to congratulate her. Sui Qingqing smiled and accepted the gift. However, no one saw Sui Yi himself. After asking, they found out that she had gone to the United Nations General Assembly of China. Everyone congratulated her again.

How could someone who can send a child to the United Nations University of China like this not like the child? If he really didn't like the child, let alone go to school, he would have to pick up the most dangerous garbage area in the seed treatment plant.

So even though what Sui Qingqing said sounded a bit stiff, everyone didn't take it to heart. Instead, after registering her at the village affairs center, they sent her to Sui Yi's door.

Because this area was all circled, the door of Sui Yi's house was extended far away. Everyone could only send people here. After all, the Beiqing Army was guarding the door, and few people were there. Not afraid.