88

☆ 88. Chapter 88font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 88

Speaking of the Golden Millet 23 mutation, today is the time when the highest administrative body of the Northern League issued a formal notice. At this time, students from the Northern League University in various villages and cities came to popularize the planting methods and precautions of the Golden Millet 23 mutation. .

Last night, the upper echelons of the Northern Alliance announced that the seeds of Mutant Golden Millet 23 would be distributed today. Some people believed it and some did not, because the official description of Mutant Golden Millet 23 was really magical. How could there be a plant that could grow taller than a human? Woolen cloth? The seeds on it are as big as a baby's fist. For Bei Meng people who have been in the stage of not having enough to eat for a long time, they would never dare to dream of these.

But some people don't believe it, and naturally some people believe it. The majority of them are not the young adults of the Northern League, but the old people of the Northern League. That night, they stayed up all night, sitting on the edge of the sky and going to their respective squares when the sky was bright. Or rush to the village service center.

At this time, Budaya Square, the largest square in Helin City, was already crowded with people. The students from Beijing Associated University were shocked when they arrived. Where had they seen so many people? Now, not only have I met him, I have also explained the planting method to so many people. Just thinking about it makes my scalp numb.

Several sophomore students were sitting in the rest area at the back, holding various atlases and methods of growing mutant golden millet 23 and disaster prevention methods in their hands. All the information together was almost half a finger thick, and it took a long time to read through it. Time, although not one person can talk about the whole process, but on average, one person has about an hour. For them, it is not a trivial matter. It is related to everyone’s survival. Mutated Golden Millet 23 is by no means a temporary solution, but a matter of urgency. Success comes in time, and this may be the closest Bei League has come to having enough to eat.

With every minute and second of sitting in the back preparing, this kind of nervousness is intensifying. Among them, sophomore Ren Xiang is the most nervous. Although he is a student of the newly established breeding major, he has not had much formal contact with breeding. Most of the knowledge he has is auxiliary knowledge from the planting officer. Previously, he felt that the breeding major of Bei Lien University was not worthy of its name, but from time to time, the superiors would buy a lot of breeding-related books from some places, and they would read them by themselves and experiment on their own. Although I always have a partial understanding, I should still have half a foot in the door.

Until that day, he listened to an open class by an external professor. The lecturer looked very young, but there was no question that she couldn't answer during the whole process. He had a video of that class and watched it almost every day. Gradually, he The hard work paid off, and he achieved good results among the top three in his major. This time he could come to Helin City and be the first to teach everyone how to grow Mutant Golden Millet 23!

He couldn't be nervous, this was such an important day, it might go down in history, he couldn't let anything slip!

Soon, the time came to eight o'clock, and the square was also crowded with people. When the time came, everyone looked at the stage quietly. Ren Xiang took a few deep breaths, clenched the information in his hands, suppressed his shaking legs, and walked to the stage.