64

☆ 64. Chapter 64font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 64

Today is the Alliance Establishment Day of the Northern Alliance. It is a big festival similar to the New Year before the Great War. The entire Northern Alliance is celebrating, and many Northern Alliance people who have left home will spend a few days before this day. Go home on holiday because this festival is only celebrated once every three years.

Sui Qingqing, the Sui family's aunt, also took a few days off on the day the alliance was established, and returned to her hometown with her husband and two children. The Sui family's uncle was doing well in the Eastern League, and the family was no longer short of money. The family returned to Tonghui Village can be said to have returned home in glory, but this time the journey back home has been quite bumpy.

After getting off the bus from ASEAN to Northern League, there was a traffic jam. After two days of traffic jam, we finally arrived at Linshi, Helin City. Then we received a notice that Helin City was currently closed to the market. Just when the family was so angry that they wanted to curse, There is also a special notice on it. Those with Beimeng household registration and Xiancun City household registration can take the direct bus home. This is a special policy specially established by the Northern League for tourists returning home.

Sui Qingqing was very happy at first, but when she saw the notice that each household registration can only accept one person back home, she immediately exploded: "What the hell! Why can only one person be accepted back home? What about my children? Are children not considered people?" The

person responsible for receiving Sui Qingqing The customer service said with a smile: "Madam, if your household registration is Beimeng household registration, then your child will definitely be registered under Beimeng household registration. According to the regulations, your child can also bring one person back." Of

course Sui Qingqing knew that the child would She landed in Bei Union, but she had spent a lot of money to transfer the household registration of her two children in the previous stage. Now her two children are completely ASEAN people, so they can't take anyone with them at all.

"My child was born in ASEAN, so he didn't end up in BeiEU. What should I do?" Sui Qingqing continued to ask without giving up.

"Sorry madam, if this is the case, even if you are from Tonghui Village, you cannot bring tourists from other alliances into Tonghui Village. At present, eight villages under Helin City have been included in key model villages. Tonghui Village is just the right one. Among them, so madam, you can only go back by yourself."

Sui Qingqing was dumbfounded, when did their Tonghui Village, which was so poor that a group of people leave every year, be listed as a key model village? Why didn't she know? And why is their village listed as a model village? In her impression, model villages are only those areas that are unique and irreplaceable. How can their village be so virtuous?

Sui Qingqing was puzzled. Later, after her husband showed her some pictures, she suddenly understood that all the hot words on the Internet, such as the sea of ​​flowers, golden millet 23, and razor blade fruit, were spread from Helin City. Of the ones that came out, the one that was mentioned the most was Tonghui Village!

No wonder, no wonder Tonghui Village is listed as a key model village, that’s it!

"Qingqing, my sons and I may not be able to enter this time, but you can. Go and see what's going on in Tonghui Village. Tell me when you come back. By the way, don't forget to record some videos and take some photos. , maybe it can be of some use after returning to ASEAN..." Zhou Xing whispered in Sui Qingqing's ear, as if he was worried about his wife, but the words in his mouth did not mean anything at all. Instead, he took photos, videos and other things and repeated them many times. .