End

☆ 93. Chapter 93font record

Previous chapter table of contents

Chapter 93

She hasn’t been here for a long time. As soon as she came in this time, she found that the entire Hua Yanshu, which looked like jade, had reached an unbelievable size. This sea of ​​​​bright stars became the background of Hua Yanshu. , just enough to accommodate the tree, Sui Yi stood under the tree, as if an ant stood in front of the ancient dragon, incredibly small.

But Sui Yi could still feel Hua Yanshu, it was very happy, its happiness was jumping on the tree like floating light, making Sui Yi inexplicably become happy too.

The fruit on the tree was now full of fruits, densely clustered on it. Sui Yi was originally standing under the tree, but a gust of wind blew from nowhere, and she was carried to the trunk by the wind. The thick branches It was so wide that one could even run a few steps on it. Sui Yi did not run, but sat down against the connection between the branches and the stump, as she once liked best.

There seemed to be a voice in the void: the World Tree was growing.

Sui Yi suddenly woke up and looked at the night outside. She was in a daze for a moment. The voice echoed in her mind again. She rushed out of the house and ran towards Hua Yanshu in the yard!

I saw the phantom of the Huayan tree rising like clouds. At this time, it seemed to have spread out of Tonghui Village. Sui Yi was stunned. This situation seemed to have happened before, but because of D98, this time it was It's a bit strange that it grows on its own. Sui Yi was thinking about it when he discovered that the golden giant flower totem that had been on the back of his hand suddenly emitted a golden-blue light. The light shot directly towards the Hua Yanshu's body. Sui Yi had no time to stop it, and the light It sank directly into the trunk of the Huayan tree.

The previously swollen shadow slowly changed color at the moment it merged with the light. The purple exterior was coated with a layer of golden light, making it look majestic, tall, and inviolable.

At this time, many people woke up when they saw the light. Qin Xiao, who had been stationed outside the courtyard recently, also arrived at the door of Sui Yi's courtyard immediately, knocked on the door and asked what was going on inside.

Sui Yi hurriedly opened the door and asked Qin Xiao to drive the aircraft. After the two of them sat on it, Qin Xiao lifted off vertically according to random requirements. The higher he rose, the further he could see. The two of them watched the phantom of Hua Yanshu. It has spread to everything in sight. At this time, it can no longer be seen any further, but the satellite live broadcast of the Beiqing Army returned the specific picture, and the shadow of the giant tree continued to skyrocket, and finally enveloped the entire Northern Alliance. Then it stopped.

Everyone who was still sleeping was stunned at this time. They almost ran out to take a look. As soon as they went out, they saw the shadow of Hua Yanshu, like a goddess scattering flowers, scattering gold and blue light spots everywhere. , the light spot went straight into the ground, and the originally barren land was dyed with a layer of oily black!

All the news broke that night, and Wanjie.com was even more sensational. Another row of hot searches paid tribute to this unprecedented and unheard of grand scene.

From this day on, every month on this day, Hua Yanshu will cast a shadow over the land. Three months later, the entire Northern League is no longer just weeds, but a scene of all things growing.

From this day on, all seeds will be sown and will grow naturally according to the weather. Of course, not all seeds are like this. Store No. 9 of the Star Network has never been closed. Store No. 9 has been committed to the production of various seeds. Research and development, from the initial mutant golden millet 23, to wheat seeds, tomatoes, etc., has always been at the forefront of the times, driving countless people crazy.

Among them, a large number of young people are crazy about the owner of Shop No. 9, but they have never seen a photo. The owner of Shop No. 9 is not as flamboyant as her shop. She has never said anything in official public occasions.

But it is said that if you are admitted to Beijing Associated University, you will be lucky enough to listen to the public classes she gave. She has a nose and an eye. For a time, Beijing Associated University became popular among schools in the league, and everyone was honored to be admitted to Beijing Associated University. .

Sui Yi's life seems to have remained unchanged. She listens to the falling flowers, sits quietly and drinks tea. Sometimes she and Zhou Linlin lie on the grass under the night sky and count more and more stars in the sky. She can always think of the first day back here. .

With resentment and unwillingness, she lamented the unfairness of fate, and desperately wanted to live a good life for herself and her friends. She no longer wanted to carry things that did not belong to her.

But the gears of fate kept spinning, and she embarked on the same road again in another way. This road was no longer covered with thorns, and everything she passed was smooth. She also saw those gorgeous plants that did not belong to this world, and saw On this day when everyone has enough to eat, I can only say that it is worth it. This life is worth it.

"Sui Yi! Did you secretly eat the chocolate cookies I baked again?!" Zhou Linlin's shout came from not far away.

Sui Yi stuffed all the biscuits in his hand into his mouth, and flexibly ran around the plants in the yard to the back of the house. At this time, Zhou Linlin finally chased him out. She chased people around the house with an angry look on her face, her mouth He even yelled angrily: "You stole the store's products again! Do you know that they will be shipped tomorrow! If the quantity is not enough, I will get it from you tomorrow!" At

this moment, both of them felt a little dazed, and they seemed to have returned to the store again. On the day they first arrived in Beimeng, Sui Yi burned the small potatoes they had in stock, and Zhou Linlin pursued people in the same way.

It's just that the little potatoes that were once have become the little biscuits that they are now, more than just a little bit.

Sui Yi likes this kind of life, likes such lively Xiao Linzi, likes such vibrant Bei Meng. Of course, she also likes the man standing outside the yard. He is handsome and neat, and his smile looks like snow blooming on the cliff. Lotus, he stretched out his hand, took her, and ran out of the yard at a faster speed. Along the way, he passed by fruits and vegetables, as well as the Huayan tree above his head and the giant flower totem engraved on the ground. Finally, he walked out of this patch of quilt. The place known to the outside world as a paradise, ran to the latest light speed aircraft outside.

Sui Yi was led by Qin Xiao to run, and when she was about to reach the aircraft, she turned around and looked at the northern wilderness garden that belonged to her, as if she suddenly had an undefeated flower in her heart!

Coming! The text of this story has ended here. It is estimated that there will be some small extras in the future, such as the No. 9 store extras, some plant extras and the development of Beimen. If you like it, I will add more, but I can’t say the time. It will be included in the extra collection of the author's column, so you don't need to purchase it separately.

This article doesn't seem to be very grand, it just put a little bit of my imagination into it. I'm really happy that everyone likes it. We meet each other in the mountains and rivers. See you in the next book! bow!

Previous chapter table of contents

Related recommendations: [Romance] The daily routine of collecting rent in ancient times , [Romance] Jian Zun's live variety show became popular on the Internet by ridiculing it , [Romance] Memo Boyfriend , [Romance] After my luck was taken away by the book girl, I got entangled Her ex-husband , [Romance] Princess Ruanmian , [Romance] A strategy for taming a vicious villain with a sand sculpture female partner , [Romance] Starting from a wilderness survival show , [Romance] Dressed as cannon fodder, I quit the circle and went ashore , [Romance] Brothers from the 70s The group’s favorite Zaizai , [Romance] The beautiful mother dressed as the villain Zaizai

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top