26

☆ 26. Chapter 26font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26 As

soon as the Northern Qing Army appeared, everyone became honest, including Sister Guan, who was usually arrogant to the sky, and immediately silenced her.

The seed treatment plant has regulations. Anyone who fights or causes trouble here will be pulled out and stand outside to write a self-criticism. In serious cases, they will be sent to the sentencing court. What awaits them is hard labor and jail.

Of course, most of the plots are not serious. The seed management factory handles the minor troubles by itself, and the people in the management office are from the same village as Guan Ping, so Guan Ping is so confident. But today is really unlucky. The Beiqing Army I don’t know why they actually patrolled here, and fired empty guns as a deterrent.

In just ten seconds, Guan Ping was sweating all over his body. Thinking of the various brutal methods used by the Beiqing Army, he began to tremble again and tried his best to hide behind Aunt Jiang.

Aunt Jiang, who is usually a stubborn and fierce person, was numb when facing the Northern Qing Army. She still remembers that the person who was caught causing trouble during the Northern Qing Army's patrol is still moving ice cubes in the Far North Icefield. ! Her old arms and legs can't bear this!

Sui Yi had been standing nearby. The moment she looked at the man, her head seemed to be in a trance. Only when she came to her senses did she feel the awe and fear of the people around her.

This was the second time in her two lives that she had faced the Beiqing Army. At this time, she had only one thought, did the Beiqing Army choose people based on their looks? ! The handsome guy who shot someone to death last time in the seed market was already handsome enough, but now another king has arrived, knocking those soft-legged shrimps of Zhongmeng to the edge of the sky!

Several people were at a loss when the Beiqing Army over there learned about the situation with the people around them and directly pointed out Guan Ping and Aunt Jiang.

When Guan Ping heard his name, his legs went weak and he fainted. Aunt Jiang didn't get much better either. Sui Yi pushed her hard to prevent her from falling.

Because Guan Ping fainted, he was directly dragged out by a Beiqing army by his arm. Her little daughter shed a lot of tears and followed her beside her.

Aunt Jiang had Sui Yi and Chen Cuifang on her side, so there was no need for the Northern Qing army to take action.

Soon, several people arrived in front of the Northern Qing Army. After getting closer, Sui Yi glanced at the team without any trace. It was obvious that this was an elite soldier who had seen blood. Everyone exuded a chilling and iron-blooded aura. .

They all lowered their heads to face one person intentionally or unintentionally, the man who had looked at Sui Yi before. This person clearly didn't say a word or make a move during the whole process, but Sui Yi couldn't ignore it no matter what.

"... There was a verbal quarrel. According to the regulations, we will be confined for three days, which will be implemented immediately!" A Northern Qing soldier wrote something in a thick book and decided how to deal with it.

This kind of verbal dispute that has not turned into a fight is usually just a matter of writing a self-criticism, but now it has to be confined for three days...

Sui Yi frowned slightly when she heard this. Although she didn't know what the punishment method was before, but Aunt Jiang had her own reasons for being like this this time... She thought about what to say but was pulled over by Chen Cuifang.