91

☆ 91. Chapter 91font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91

This scene may be unforgettable to Sui Yi for the rest of his life. He saw that the white mist layer and the air were completely separated. The thin air only occupied one-third of the entire picture, and the remaining one-third was the dilapidated building below. , but these buildings are not the protagonist. The endless sea with a strange red light in the distance is what shocks Sui Yi the most.

The sun cannot be seen here, and the white mist blocks everything. But the closer it is to the sea, the brighter the light is, but because the light is red, it becomes even weirder. This place does not look like the scenery that exists in reality, but more like hell. The picture, the kind of hell where there is no sun, only sea of ​​blood and flames.

The closer Sui Yi got to the seaside, the faster her heart beat. She felt that the air was getting thinner and thinner, and for some reason, several blood-red lines appeared in front of her eyes, as if embedded in her eyeballs. Everything she saw was It was divided into blocks by the blood-red lines, resulting in a long red line distance.

Sui Yi felt that the aircraft had been shaking, and it was getting more and more violent. Although he didn't know what was going on, Sui Yi didn't want to fall to his death from a high altitude, so he directly found a piece of open space and stopped the aircraft.

We haven't reached the beach yet. This area seems to be a villa area. It is dilapidated and withered. The houses are not very dense. Each house has a large yard. The yard is full of red, as if it is about to overflow with blood-red sand.

Before Sui Yi got off the aircraft, she felt like she couldn't breathe. The air seemed to be even thinner. Every breath she took seemed to be inhaling something strange. She squatted down and quickly searched for the gas mask on the aircraft, and finally finally Found it in the small grid at the bottom, she quickly took it out and put it on her face.

The gas mask could cover Sui Yi's entire face, and even her neck could be covered when necessary. Sui Yi directly activated the highest mode of the gas mask. It took her a while to relax before she felt less uncomfortable. sit down.

It turns out that even the air here is poisonous, aircraft cannot fly, and there is no signal at all. Once you enter here, it is difficult to get out. This is only the conclusion drawn by Sui Yi through observation and personal experience. What else is there? Sui Yi didn't know anything about strange things, so he could only take a look step by step.

No, she probably didn't have much time. The gas mask had already passed through 30% of the toxins in just a short period of time. There were six gas masks in the small grid. She probably wouldn't be able to hold it if she kept using them. to an hour.

Thinking of this, Sui Yi hurriedly got up from the ground. She carried all the gas masks with her, carried the travel bag she had brought, and took a bright light and several strong helium weapons. This time she got off the aircraft, Walk quickly towards the sea.

As soon as he got out of the aircraft, Sui Yi felt the alarm sound coming from the gas mask. Sui Yi picked it up and looked at the accumulation of toxins on it. At this time, it actually reached 60%! She just came out for a moment! If she hadn't come out wearing a gas mask, would she have been poisoned by the air? Sui Yi's scalp went numb for a moment, but reality did not allow her to delay any longer. She prepared another gas mask in advance and ran to the beach as fast as she could. She originally thought that six gas masks would be more than enough to reach the beach, but she didn't expect that it would be like this outside. Poison, at this time Sui Yi didn't even know if he could run to the beach.

The gas mask originally had a filtering program set according to the normal breathing frequency, but as soon as Sui Yi started running, the amount of oxygen he needed immediately increased, but the supply of oxygen was the same as normal walking, which caused Sui Yi to take every breath. It is a semi-hypoxic state.

Sui Yi's face was red at this time, her whole body was covered in sweat, and her lungs felt like they were going to burst with every step she took. But she still had to run. In less than half the distance, she had already used three gas masks, and if the remaining three were If she didn't run, she wouldn't be able to reach the beach. No, no, even if she ran, she wouldn't be able to reach the beach.

Sui Yi looked at the red sea not far away and put on the last gas mask. At this time, she looked at the sea as if looking at her own death place. Every step brought her closer to death. Every step she took I feel like every part of my body is screaming.

The last gas mask had expired. At this time, Sui Yi was only five steps away from the beach. Sui Yi took a deep breath, took off the gas mask, held her breath and ran a few steps quickly. The distance of a few steps made her vomit. A mouthful of blood came, and she happened to reach the beach at this second, and the blood she spat out flowed directly into the blood-red sea.

Sui Yi's consciousness was no longer clear at this time. The only thing that can drive her now is the obsession in her heart. She raised her hand and slowly stretched the hand with the totem into the blood-red sea water. As soon as her hand was stretched out, Sui Yi Lost consciousness directly.

But the second she lost consciousness, Sui Yi's consciousness also returned. She felt that her soul was floating up to a very high place, high enough to overlook the sea.

All the scenes in front of her were unforgettable for Sui Yi!

Coming!

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Neptune; 10 bottles of Kangkang; 5 bottles of Cheri and Ranjian;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The daily routine of collecting rent in ancient times , [Romance] Jian Zun's live variety show became popular on the Internet by ridiculing it , [Romance] Memo Boyfriend , [Romance] After my luck was taken away by the book girl, I got entangled Her ex-husband , [Romance] Princess Ruanmian , [Romance] A strategy for taming a vicious villain with a sand sculpture female partner , [Romance] Starting from a wilderness survival show , [Romance] Dressed as cannon fodder, I quit the circle and went ashore , [Romance] Brothers from the 70s The group’s favorite Zaizai , [Romance] The beautiful mother dressed as the villain Zaizai

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top