92

☆ 92. Chapter 92font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 92

The sea stirred up huge red waves, as if a giant beast was about to swallow up everything. Sui Yi fell at a place on the seashore, as small as a grain of sand, but everything was touched by her hand. There was a change in the sea water.

The dazzling golden light flows out from the back of Sui Yi's hand, spreading from point to surface to the sea as far as the eye can see, and finally converges into a giant golden flower totem. The light of the totem is as dazzling as the sun. The sea shrouded in red light suddenly illuminated like daylight.

Only then did Sui Yi really see the city clearly. It was leaning against the seaside, like a ruin that was about to be annihilated. The city was filled with some indescribable poisonous black mist, which condensed and floated like ghosts. The golden light shone through, and everything was dark. It was as if they had all been dispersed.

A loud noise drew Sui Yi's attention back. She looked towards the sea and saw the giant flower totem frantically absorbing something in the sea. Sui Yi looked carefully and saw the shadows of some fish, as well as fish that looked like fish. Stone-like objects gathered towards the giant flower totem, and were completely integrated into the golden flowing light before they reached the center of the giant flower. The light became more and more powerful, and soon gathered in the center. A beam of light soared into the sky, exploding in the dark sky!

Sui Yi followed the beam of light and saw that the moment it exploded, the water mist that had been floating in the sky seemed to be dyed, and the golden color spread out like lightning. Soon, the entire sky was covered with water. turned golden.

The golden water mist in the sky only lasted for a moment. In the next second, all the water mist slowly condensed into water droplets, falling densely from the sky, falling on the dilapidated city, falling into the dim sea water, and throwing out pieces of golden light!

Sui Yi felt that he looked around unconsciously. Everything was refreshed after the water droplets hit him. Whether in the sea or on land, there was a gentle and brilliant scene, like a miracle.

Sui Yi raised his head and looked at the real sun exposed after the mist fell. The sunlight at this moment was so dazzling that it seemed to break through all the haze in an instant. The sunlight once again shone on this land and this sea. At this moment, Sui Yi had a thought. She had the urge to cry, but she resisted it. She looked down at the giant flower totem slowly rising from the sea, slowly shrinking, and finally returned to the back of Sui Yi's hand.

After the giant flower left the water, the sea surface also changed color. It was no longer the original blood red, but turned into ocean blue, just like before there was pollution.

The second the totem returned to the back of Sui Yi's hand, Sui Yi felt her soul descend. She returned to her body, but her consciousness was not awake. She fell into a deep sleep on the blue seaside, and the sea water gently caressed her arms. , wrapping her around like a mother's hand.

Sui Yi is still sleeping here, but on the other side, the five major alliances have exploded! Without it, anyone who suddenly receives a signal from the place where they have lost their love for a long time will be frightened, especially if they see the source of the signal coming from the seaside.

The major alliances dispatched surveyors, drones, etc. to rush to the nearest sea area. Then they saw the sea before pollution, like a bright blue pearl, rising in the world again!

For a time, the word "sea" appeared unstoppably as the top trending search topic on Wanjie.com. In less than five minutes, all entries were filled with the word "sea". You must know that two-thirds of the entire planet is ocean. ah! I felt so regretful and regretful before, but now I feel so hopeful and excited!

Countless people rushed to the beach, wanting to see what was going on here. Someone recorded a video of the sun rain falling from the sky. From beginning to end, it was quickly forwarded by tens of millions of people. At this time, it was so far away. Those who are near the sea have come to the seashore.

They looked at the vast blue sea and were in disbelief for a moment, until they actually touched it with their hands and smelled the special ocean smell. They burst into tears, and their tears fell into the sea water drop by drop, like children who had been away for many years. It felt like finally seeing my mother.

On the other side, when Qin Xiao and the Northern Qing Army discovered that Sui Yi was gone, Qin Xiao went crazy and drove the aircraft to the seaside. As a result, it showed that the center was locked and required instructions to unlock it. Qin Xiao smashed the operating panel of the aircraft, then took out his cell phone with trembling hands and called the nearest aircraft.

The aircraft was delivered very quickly. When Qin Xiao and the Beiqing Army entered Sanhai City, they happened to catch up with the golden rain. The aircraft was slowly descending due to the heavy rain, and finally landed on the ground. Everyone landed on a ruined building. In the center, they raised their heads and looked at the falling golden raindrops, washing away all the haze over the dilapidated city. At this moment, everyone thought of Sui Yi.

When everyone rushed to the beach, they saw Sui Yi lying on the beach. In front of her, on the sea, a huge golden-red flower made of shells seemed to rise from the ground, standing on the sea, letting the waves wave. It was swaying but not moving at all, just like leaving a mark that would never be erased, which shocked Qin Xiao and the Northern Qing Army to the point of being speechless.

After the news came from the ocean, the Northern Alliance troops on the other side finally broke through the last line of defense of the Central Alliance and marched straight in. In less than a month, the entire Central League surrendered. Since then, it has belonged to the Northern Alliance and has been under The three major alliances in a wait-and-see state also heard the news about the emergence of wheat from the Northern Alliance. They completely put down their hostility and attached themselves to the Northern Alliance just as they once supported the Central Alliance. Since then, the war has come to an end, and the Northern Alliance has become the most powerful alliance in the entire continent. A powerful existence that no one dares to mess with, and no one dares to look down upon.

Sui Yi also arrived home at this time, and what greeted her was a month-long carnival. Her name also spread to all corners of the world with Bei League's victory. Everyone knew about her and the sea. After learning about the land restoration and the unheard-of plants, and also knowing that she was the owner of the No. 9 store on the Star Network, everyone suddenly realized that no wonder there were so many unheard-of things in the No. 9 store. It turned out to be the reason behind the scenes. The reason for the boss.

After the carnival, Sui Yi had another dream that night. In the dream, it was the crystal clear and shining tree in the sea of ​​stars.

Coming!

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 5 bottles of jelly pudding wine; 4 bottles of hhh; 3 bottles of Li; 2 bottles of Dogwood; 1 bottle of Xiaoyu, Lumian, and Hongye; thank you

very much for your support, I will continue to work hard. !

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The daily routine of collecting rent in ancient times , [Romance] Jian Zun's live variety show became popular on the Internet by ridiculing it , [Romance] Memo Boyfriend , [Romance] After my luck was taken away by the book girl, I got entangled Her ex-husband , [Romance] Princess Ruanmian , [Romance] A strategy for taming a vicious villain with a sand sculpture female partner , [Romance] Starting from a wilderness survival show , [Romance] Dressed as cannon fodder, I quit the circle and went ashore , [Romance] Brothers from the 70s The group’s favorite Zaizai , [Romance] The beautiful mother dressed as the villain Zaizai

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top