49

☆ 49. Chapter 49font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 49 The

golden red sun is very hot, as if it has baked the air until it is distorted. If it is really the key, how can we get it off?

Sui Yi felt that the speed of the quicksand was getting faster and faster. At this time, it had already circled around Gemstone Mountain. Sui Yi had seen this scene more than once, and she still felt excited. She always felt that there was a bigger treasure in Gemstone Mountain. , the value is far greater than Gemstone Mountain itself.

There is no passage of time here, Sui Yi feels like she has been repeating the same scene, as if she is the only audience in this land.

The light shining on the transparent barrier has no intention of weakening it at all. Gemstone Mountain is shining brightly every minute and every second, making people dare not look directly at it easily.

Since light can penetrate the barrier, does it mean that the key lies in this light? Sui Yi looked carefully again and saw some patterns. Whenever light shines on yellow tourmaline, a vague pattern flashes past. Although it is very fast, it is indeed there. After noticing this, Sui Yi observed the Gemstone Mountain more carefully when the quicksand circled the Gemstone Mountain. He found that there were patterns not only on the yellow tourmaline, but also on several others. After going around, Sui Yi saw it most clearly. There is a character on the beryl that looks like a simple drawing. It looks particularly like the character '生', but it is neither horizontal nor vertical, and it is twisted into a very strange shape, somewhat like the pictogram I once saw in a book. The characters were different, but they were different. Sui Yi couldn't tell, so he just held a handful of sand in his hands and practiced the strokes that looked like characters but were not characters.

Shui Cangyu is just one of them. It has been a while since Sui Yi memorized all the words on Gemstone Mountain. It is really strange here. With Sui Yi's memory, it is impossible to remember such a few words for so long, but But it actually took a long time to remember, and Sui Yi still had the feeling that his brain was overloaded.

She hadn't experienced such a feeling in an unknown amount of time. The last time she remembered it was on the day she entered junior high school. She read a math book and a geography book and frantically absorbed the knowledge she didn't know. But those are two volumes of books, and these are just a few words, and this is still at her age.

Although the word was very difficult to remember, it was as if it was engraved into Sui Yi's heart after writing it down. She also inexplicably understood these words: "Qin. All things grow." For some reason

, these five short words were like the sun. It was so dazzling that it made Sui Yi's heart surge and his blood flow speed up. He didn't know how to describe it in words.

She recited these words silently twice, and suddenly heard a loud noise, like a thunder exploding above her head. Sui Yi hurriedly looked up and saw that the originally gleaming gemstone mountain actually split from the middle! A golden-red dragon-shaped shadow flew out from it, circled around the Gemstone Mountain, and then shot straight into the sky. The golden-red sun was about to fill the sky!

Sui Yi touched his beating heart and looked at this epic scene, feeling that this life was worth it! Seeing the dragon roaring, it hit the sun directly. The sun also changed its appearance the moment it hit. A huge golden-red fire phoenix spread out its wings that could cover the sky! When the two collided, they thought the sky would collapse, but Sui Yi saw that the dragon and phoenix were slowly merging. After an unknown amount of time, the phantoms of the dragon and phoenix both disappeared, and a golden-red key as clear as glass and fire crystal slowly formed.