23

☆ 23. Chapter 23font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 23

Some people who don't know are still wondering: "What's wrong with you? Didn't Sister Zhou pull out weeds? This weed is also strange, why did it show up at this time?" Under normal circumstances, this season is the growth period of weeds, and they appear. The period has passed long ago, and it is only now showing up, which is really rare.

The people who came to Sui Yi's house to see this small piece of land were all dumbfounded, with expressions as if they had seen a ghost, as if they had seen something unacceptable.

Sui Yi looked over the crowd and saw the small piece of land, and smiled. This Jinsu 23 seedling happened at the right time. No one believed the explanations she repeatedly gave before. Now seeing the facts can be regarded as clearing her name. .

"Sui, daughter of the Sui family, your land..." The uncle, who had come here specifically to visit three times before, felt that his breathing was short, and there seemed to be something stuck in his throat, and he couldn't speak completely.

An old man who knew Jinsu 23 very well stepped forward. With almost trembling hands, he carefully held the seedling that had been pulled out from the eldest sister's hand. He looked carefully at the front and back many times and laughed loudly when no one could react. , laughed and shed tears again and started to cry!

An old man who was nearly sixty years old and half of his hair was white now was crying like a child. His tears couldn't stop flowing and he couldn't stop shaking. However, the hand holding the small seedling was extremely stable, and it felt as if he was holding something wrong. Miao is his own pupil!

"Uncle He, what's going on? Is there something wrong with this grass?" The eldest sister looked confused. You must know that He Guichuan is a famously calm person in Tonghui Village. Not to mention that she has never seen him like this. She probably even My wife may not even have seen it!

"Lao He, stop crying, show me quickly! Is this really a seedling of Jinsu 23?!"

"Yes, yes, is this Jinsu 23? Or is it a grass that has just sprouted? Oh, wow! I'm so anxious!"

Everyone rushed over and looked at the young seedlings in He Guichuan's hands with admiring, curious and shocked eyes. Several people who had planted Jinsu 23 almost fell to their knees after repeated confirmations. Go up to the ground and see that this is actually a seedling of Golden Millet 23! !

But why are they the seedlings of Jinsu 23? When can Jinsu 23 be planted outdoors? How can Jinsu 23 be grown in the open air? It is impossible to grow Jinsu 23 in the open air! ! !

You must know that since the advent of super seeds, no super seed has ever been successfully planted in the open air! Super seeds are such precious and delicate things, how can they withstand the open air environment? Someone once tried planting super seeds in the open air, with a sufficient supply of growth agents, and several people taking turns to watch them 24 hours a day. They watched like this for two full months. Not to mention germination, the seeds themselves were not even green at all! The final conclusion was that today's soil is not good and is not suitable for planting super seeds at all. Everyone believed it because almost everything they could do was done, but there was no response at all, until now.

But what are these little sprouts popping up in front of us? Are they all dreaming? If this is really a dream, can you keep them from waking up?

The eldest sister, who was standing aside with a confused look on her face, finally came to her senses after everyone was talking. She seemed to have done something big. She had just pulled out the seedlings of Golden Millet 23 that were planted in the open air... just like that. I pulled it out...what should I do? How could she do such a thing? What should I do? ! !