18

☆ 18. Chapter 18font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 18

A piece of fruit, the two of them ate it cleanly, not even wasting the bit that stuck to their hands.

Under the dim old-fashioned kitchen light, the two of them couldn't help laughing when they looked at each other's messy appearance covered with dirt

. "You look like the homeless man at the door of our hotel." Zhou Linlin hadn't experienced such a relaxed mood for a long time. When she was working in a hotel, her favorite thing was money. For money, she would endure any hardship and do any job. Even if she went to drink with those greasy old men to sell goods, she would not change her expression. Their hotel is very squeezed and they have to work for almost ten hours. Even so, there are still many people competing for this job, because although the boss here is not a human being and the guests are not human, the food is real food.

In this day and age, eating well is already a temptation, and eating well is a huge temptation. Even if wages are not paid, countless workers who come to Zhongmeng from other places will rush to do this job. She has worked hard these years just to save some money and never have to see those people at home again. She, Zhou Linlin, can have enough to eat on her own. She is no longer someone's free nanny. An 'honest' young man introduced by the seventh and eighth aunts in the village.

Yes, she escaped from marriage, which is outrageous to say. Her parents were sentenced to death for robbing food when she was very young. Of course, her custody fell into the hands of her sister's family. During those years, she was like her sister's family. Their little nanny, she did all the laundry, cooking, mopping, and fetching water. She did the most work in the house, but ate the least food. Even so, they were still dissatisfied.

He arranged a marriage for her when she was not yet an adult. According to reports, he is an older and honest young man who has never even had a girlfriend. He is not very good at talking, but he will definitely love others. If he marries her, he will enjoy happiness. Not only You can have enough to eat and get a generous betrothal gift.

The bride price might be really generous, so generous that her sister did not hesitate to give her to the young son of the housekeeper who went bald at the age of thirty-eight and molested little girls when he saw them.

Everyone in the village said that if you marry well, you will have nothing to worry about in your life, and you will reach the sky in one step. From the day she got engaged, she was beaming with joy, entertaining relatives and aunts and uncles in the village. She would shy away from the housekeeper's son when she saw him. No matter who came to see him, she looked like a bride about to get married.

But only she knew that there was a fire burning in her heart, burning everything here to ashes. Two days before her wedding, she smashed the betrothal gift from the housekeeper's family while everyone was asleep, took half of her sister's family's savings and left the small village full of gray memories on foot.

These savings were originally left by her parents, so it was reasonable and reasonable for her to take half of them.

After that, it was a very long wandering road. She met many people and many things on the road. It felt like those memories were becoming pale little by little. The only color was the lazy man who had been lying on her bed for nearly three months. organism.

Now that she has boarded the pirate ship, it is estimated that it will be difficult for her to get off again. It wasn't that she didn't want to, but she was afraid that the lazy creature would hug her neck and cry, making it seem like she had abused her.

"Do you still want to eat? How about we cook two more?" Sui Yi picked up two blades and smiled so hard that his teeth were exposed.

Zhou Linlin pushed the person aside in disgust, and quickly added a handful of hay to the stove. This was not done for this foodie, but because she wanted to eat it.

Sui Yi sat on a stool nearby and held her chin up as she watched the steaming water vapor rise slowly, blurring Zhou Linlin's thick eyebrows. The warm and sweet fragrance spread in the small kitchen and did not disappear for a long time.

The next day, they both got up late. Zhou Linlin shook Sui Yi awake and went to make breakfast. Sui Yi sat in the tent and yawned loudly before slowly getting up. There are still many things to do today. She has to go to the village chief first. I wonder if they know that the fruits of blade grass can be eaten. If the land in the village is really suitable for the growth of blade grass, they can completely abandon the thorn grass and plant blade grass instead. Grass.

The second thing is that the outer shell of the red mutant seeds she bought will fall off tonight, and she can choose a place to plant the seeds! In addition to these two things, there is another thing, which is building a house. Sui Yi currently only plans to build an ordinary small bungalow, which can be divided into two rooms, so it should not take too long.

She can live here for a while, but sooner or later she will use the free mine to build a two-story multi-functional house!

After the two had breakfast, Zhou Linlin stayed at home to clean up the kitchen and wait for the builder to come over. Sui Yi took the razor blade grass and a razor blade fruit dug out yesterday and walked to the village center.

Along the way, she paid attention to both sides of the road, and she could see blade grass from time to time. Although there were not many, as long as there were, it could alleviate many problems.

When Sui Yi walked to the door of the village affairs center, there was silence inside. Only a team of well-trained people were quickly dismantling a shed at the entrance of the courtyard. That shed was the one guarded by the village chief Zhang Yun before. Now it is occupied by these people. People violently demolished it, even one layer of the land was shoveled away!

Sui Yizheng was wondering what was going on, but he was stopped and taken to the conference room of the village center very rudely.

As soon as he opened the door of the conference room, he met the eyes of a group of managers. Sui Yi blinked and felt that everyone was dizzy. What was going on? Collective confinement? Needless to say, this management method is quite fashionable.

"How's it going outside?" A serious old man looked at Sui Yi and asked.

"Are you talking about the shed at the door? When I came in, I saw that they had shoveled away all the land." Sui Yi was really surprised. Although it is forbidden to cultivate blood seeds, if someone is really found to be planting them, he will be fined and warned. , why do you have to shovel the land here? Do you think those blood species are poisonous? Or take it back for study if it mutates? Sui Yi didn't understand, but Sui Yi was shocked.

The area at the door was already a bit bare, and it would have been much better to cover it with a shed. But now such a shovel is like lighting a fire on the already bald head, and not a single hair is left.

Several people showed sad expressions after hearing this, and two of them even stood at the window, looking at the empty land with sadness overflowing.

Suiyi coughed slightly at the sight of these people who seemed to have had their souls sucked out: "Village chief, I found a very strange plant here. Do you want to take a look?"

Zhang Yun raised his head after hearing this, and saw Sui Yi holding a plant in his left hand. Ordinary Blade Grass, holding a yellow lump in his right hand, looked at him with a look that he couldn't tell what it meant.

"You..." Are you kidding me? !

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Behind Enemy Lines (The Legend of the Queen and the Palace of Survival Part 2) , [Romance] Do you know, you know, it should be green, fat, red and thin , [Romance] I love you so much that I will fill my heart with tears , [Romance] Ruo Yu's Love , [ Romance] Duobao Jiaren , [Romance] [Journey to the West] Reborn as the Iron Fan Princess , [Romance] Don’t love me, please let me go , [Romance] Comprehensive Immortal Sunflower Dance Heart , [Romance] Cannon fodder career in the Red Mansion , [Romance] ] Not going to bed? Cut it off!

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top