86

☆ 86. Chapter 86font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86

Countless noises were heard on various monitoring devices, and it only took a few seconds from being noisy to being able to hear a pin drop.

At this time, all the people in the Northern Alliance were paying attention to this matter. They looked at their mobile phones, watched the channels, and watched the surveillance live broadcast. Everyone's hearts were affected by this unexpected situation with a thin thread. They were on tenterhooks and silently felt for what was happening over there. People are praying and worried about the evacuation situation there.

Almost everyone saw the fall of D98, and also saw the moment of silence.

I thought that what would follow would be a series of explosions, but one minute passed, and two minutes passed. Just when everyone was filled with questions, they saw that in the live broadcast of the unclear surveillance screen, everything turned white, like being illuminated by a bright light. Like a shroud, something more powerful than D98 exploded!

People's eyes were dazzled across the screen. At this time, those in Beimen could even feel the vibration. It was not the vibration of the sky, but the vibration of the ground. When everyone saw the live surveillance again, everything could be seen. It's a gorgeous purple!

The officials hurriedly moved the monitoring equipment away, but after pulling it away, it was still purple. They urgently raised the equipment hundreds of meters, and then they saw the scene below.

At this moment, everyone who saw it had only one thought: Is this real? Isn't it an hallucination caused by anxiety? How could there be such a brilliant tree in the world? Such prosperous light? Is what the China Alliance is investing really a destructive weapon rather than some magical species?

Everyone shook their heads when they thought of this, the Central Alliance would never throw such a thing! So how do you explain this tree? You know, this giant tree almost covers the entire Tonghui Village! Tonghui Village sounds like a village, but this village occupies a quite large area including fields and land. Because it is relatively remote, it is even one-third larger than other villages! Coupled with the recent popularity, Tonghui Village has been expanding outwards, and now the entire area has directly reached 10,000 square kilometers!

What kind of existence is a tree that can cover such a large area? No one dared to even think about it! Looking at this tree, I feel like all these years of study have been wasted.

At this time, Sui Yi also arrived directly above Tonghui Village. She looked at the familiar purple giant tree below. At this moment, she finally breathed a sigh of relief. She tilted her head back slightly, and the seat belt was tightly wrapped around her body. After wrapping it four or five times, it was enough to tie up a bear. At this time, tying her up was simply overkill.

Sui Yi experienced this heart-pounding incident. As soon as she relaxed, she became more casual. She leaned back first and looked at the man opposite her who was almost half-kneeling on the ground controlling her. At this moment, she just wanted to Roll your eyes.

This man was afraid that she would really run back to Tonghui Village to find Zhou Linlin and tied her up directly. But because he was afraid of strangling her, he put his hands on both ends of her arms. Just because of her violent struggle, the man himself The slender and strong hand was now covered in blood and looked very embarrassed.

"You haven't untied the rope yet!" Sui Yi said angrily.

Qin Xiao looked at the tree below and was stunned for a few seconds. Then he hurriedly untied the safety rope on Sui Yi. Soon, some places became completely unsolvable. At this moment, both of them were a little stupid.