58

☆ 58. Chapter 58font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The title of Chapter 58

is indeed eye-catching, and soon a group of people came in to curse and curse, saying nothing more than the same thing, that he received money to wash the floor of Shop No. 9 and so on.

Zhang Xu didn't pay attention and opened the four boxes one by one. The Blade Fruit and Jinsu 23 from Store No. 9 were placed together, and the other two were also placed together. Before he said anything, everyone behind the screen had already seen There was an obvious difference.

The razor blades at Shop No. 9 are larger, and Golden Millet 23 is also plumper, with one ear equaling two normal ears. The ones on the other side were very ordinary. The blade fruit was only half the size of a fist, and the golden millet 23 looked even more malnourished.

Of course, this is a comparison. If compared with the Jinsu 23 sold in normal stores, it is still much better. However, because there is no comparison, there are relatively few people who think of this. Everyone is now talking about why the crops in the No. 9 store The quality is so good, is there any special planting method?

As a member of the Eastern Alliance, Zhang Xu didn't know much about some things, but he had a friend from the Northern Alliance who had helped him, so he revealed a lot of information there. He thought for a moment and took out a few pictures he had saved before and showed them to everyone.

It was a picture of the fields inside Tonghui Village. It was a scene of busy farming. Golden millets were planted one after another, and razor blade fruits were piled up into hills in the middle of the road. At a glance, everyone's face was filled with joy. joy.

[Tsk, what did I think? Anchor, do you even believe these AI-generated pictures? Hasn't this been a hot search topic before? Do you want the anchor to go and see how miserable he is being sprayed down there? ]

[Not only is it miserable, but the words above are too polite. I see many people from the Central League scolding their ancestors for eighteen generations. ]

[Are the anchor showing this looking for scolding? Okay, I'll make it happen for you, you stooge of the Northern Alliance, you trash who gets paid to do things, get out of the Eastern Alliance! We don't have scum like you here! ]

[Those who have received money from Xingwang are the dogs of Xingwang. From now on, don’t let his grandma live broadcast on Wanjie.com. I’m disgusted by it, so get out of here as soon as possible! ]

[Stinky anchor has the nerve to live broadcast, who died in your family? Let you run out to earn funeral expenses? 】

Zhang Xu did not read the comments below. He cooked two razor blade fruits and golden millet 23 at his own pace. The hot water vapor filled the small room, making some people even scolded and couldn't get it. The people who responded slowly stopped, and from time to time they would say something like "eat quickly," or what's the difference?

Zhang Xu put the food on a plate and took a bite one by one.

Speaking of differences, the difference between the two is really big. Even people with impaired sense of taste can clearly feel the difference in taste.

The blade fruit from Shop No. 9 is sweet and sandy when you bite into it. Every bite is an enjoyment. As for the other blade fruit, the sweetness is only one-fifth that of the No. 9 store, the taste is a bit watery, and it does not have a lot of sand, just a little bit. If you eat it normally, it's actually delicious, but I'm afraid of comparison. Compared with the ones in No. 9 store, flash sale is not enough to describe it. Of course, the prices there are not as expensive as those in No. 9 store. Ordinary people can still get it if they grit their teeth. Buy one.