35

☆ 35. Chapter 35font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35

"Is the seller of this shop crazy about money? There are people here who are trying to make a fool of themselves, so you are not afraid of receiving a broken straw when the time comes?" "I have

seen photo fraud, but I have never seen such photo fraud, even if It’s a P picture and it complies with the Basic Law. Doesn’t the seller even look at the official account of China United University?”

“The transparency upstairs! The pictures of Jinsu 23 posted by the official account of China United University are not as good as those in this store. Is this reasonable? The seller thinks he is a fool!" "It's

absolutely amazing. I originally had a lot of good impressions of this store, but this fake photo scammer sold me 3 alliance coins, and my good feelings suddenly dropped to the bottom..." "

This is Is Fenmeng stupid? I've never seen Fenmeng, but Jinsu 23 is sold everywhere! The seller is simply asking for death!" "It's

gone, it's just another business selling pictures."

One by one Feng Na's heart dropped after reading the comments. She bought a lot of Jinsu 23. She had never seen such a picture before, and the person above also posted it. Even the most authoritative China Lianda University did not have such a Jinsu 23. A person just How could a small shop that only sells a dozen or so Pink Dream Fruits come up with a Golden Millet 23 that surpasses Zhonglianda!

Normal Golden Millet 23 costs 1.5 Union Coins per ear, but this one actually doubled. Thinking that the extra 1.5 Union Coins was her husband's salary for staying up late for half a month, her heart ached even more, but looking at that This is an extremely real and simple picture, I don’t know why there is still a trace of luck in my heart.

Feng Na already thought she was unlucky, but others had other ideas and resold the photographed Jinsu 23 to many people who didn't understand the situation. Many of them even posted updates, as if they had finally escaped. He looked happy that he hadn't been cheated.

Taking this opportunity, Zhang Xu also received a resale quota, but he did not leave. He planned to wait until he received the goods to see the real thing. If it was really a scam, then he would just thank Fenmeng for helping him. If not... then he simply couldn't imagine how big a storm it would cause.

Many people in the Lianda University of China also saw this hot search and scoffed. It’s true that any rookie can be on the hot search. You must know that their Jinsu 23 except for the hidden model in the secret test field that they don’t know about, the rest is They can defeat the Golden Millet 23 grown by other alliances in all aspects.

Because they have a unique advantage that no other alliance can match, it was funny when they saw this hot search, because they were 100% sure that it was a scam.

Students would occasionally talk about this during class, and sneers and disdain almost overflowed from the school.

As soon as Cen Pei arrived at the school, he was pulled into the office by Jiang Xueer. There were already more than a dozen professors and leaders of the department sitting in the office, including the vice president.

When Cen Pei saw it, he hurriedly stepped forward to say hello with a smile, but was interrupted by a wave of his hand. A student handed him a mobile phone.

Cen Pei glanced at the people with unhappy expressions and took the phone without saying anything. He browsed quickly and finally settled on three familiar pictures.