69

☆ 69. Chapter 69font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 69

The basement of the male dormitory building of Western Union University is very large, covering an area of ​​nearly more than a thousand square meters. It has exceeded the area of ​​the entire male dormitory building and extends to the bottom of the female dormitory building.

And it was the basement where Wang Di was pulled from the girls' dormitory building.

She hasn't come to school for a long time, not just because she is from Bei Meng, but because her friend offended the eldest sister in the class. When the eldest sister wanted to take her friend to the toilet and beat her up, she called the school police. The plan went to waste, and she has been hated ever since, their eyes like tarsal worms, making her scalp tingle every time they look at her.

Slowly, everyone stayed away from her, including the friend she helped. After one night they broke into her dormitory and beat her severely, she applied to the school for a suspension of study, and the school quickly agreed. He was also working outside while recuperating from his injuries. After recovering from his injuries, he returned home.

But after returning home, she found that half of her parents' hair had turned white, and they were thinner than a skeleton. They lived frugally every day, just to support her through college and make a career in the future.

So after being taken care of at home for a period of time, she returned to Western Union. Her parents were worried that she would come to Western Union with her. She tried hard to persuade her to no avail, and finally had no choice but to agree.

She thought the matter had ended with her being beaten black and blue, but on the first day of school she realized that the matter was not over at all. They had no intention of letting her go. They were going to destroy her, destroy her. This disobedient person ruined her, an inferior member of the Northern Alliance.

Sure enough, after she hid for six days, they finally dragged her out of the utility room on the second floor on the seventh day. She didn't even have time to call her parents, and they didn't know how worried they should be.

In the past few days, she had been thinking, what else could her daughter do besides holding back her parents? She seemed to be unable to do anything, she couldn't even earn tuition, couldn't even support herself, she was a waste, they were right, she was really a waste... The

physical pain stimulated her nerves, she She thought she was going to die. Those ugly faces made her sick. There was a bullet in her clothes and a third of the free mine. She just waited for the moment she closed her eyes to let everyone follow. She went to hell together, she hated it so much, if she didn't drag them down, she might never be able to sleep a wink in her life.

She felt her consciousness slowly disappearing. Her hands had already touched her clothes. Just a moment later, she heard the screams and exclamations of men and women. She forced her eyes open to look, and saw the familiar Bei clothes. The Qing army uniforms were cold, hard, and violent. They pushed all these men and women to the ground in a few seconds, with guns and mouths pressed against the back of their heads. They subdued the demons in her eyes like catching chickens, which made her suddenly feel these things. People are just like that, they are all bullies who bully the weak and fear the strong.

The Beiqing Army brought her an unprecedented sense of security. The moment she was carried on her back, she could see the Beiqing Army behind her reaching out and returning what she had suffered to those people. They cried, howled, and begged for mercy. , they also complained about the sky and the earth being unresponsive just like she did just now - this made her extremely happy! Even if you die the next second, you will have no regrets!