44

☆ 44. Chapter 44font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 44

Green seedlings sprouting up in patches, like light green water waves, stand in the wind under the yellow sky, and everything is full of green vitality.

This second seemed like she had stepped into a dream. Sun Tingting stood there until her legs were numb, then she squatted down dizzy, her eyes never leaving Tianli. There are many people in the fields. Compared with the two or three scattered people outside, Tonghui Village is as lively and enjoyable as a small market.

The last time she came back, she still had fresh memories. There seemed to be thick dark clouds floating over the entire Tonghui Village. Everyone was mechanically doing the work they were supposed to do. This was the hometown in her impression, not like it is now. ...

Today is the first day of the alliance establishment day. Most of the people came back a few days ago. Someone received them and explained the situation. Sun Tingting came back late, so only a small child took her with her.

The children were only about five or six years old. Their clothes were a little shabby, but they were very clean. Their mental outlook was almost the same as that of ordinary children there. They were all full of energy and happy. But it's strange for such an ordinary child to appear here. This is Beimeng, a small, low-income village under the city! You must know that when she was little, not to mention playing, she worked in the seed treatment plant from morning to night just for a bite of food. Sometimes she was lucky enough to pick up some food, but if she didn't have the courage, she could only starve. If that day If you are unlucky, you might get some weird injuries, and she has even seen the unlucky ones die in the middle of digging through the garbage...

This is the normal situation for the children in Tonghui Village, and Instead of taking people around leisurely like now, it was said to be a job introduction for children, but it was actually just a kind of stroll. When she knew that children would get a little salary for this kind of introduction work, she was even more unbelievable. .

"What salary? How many dinars will the village center give you?" Sun Tingting grabbed the child and asked seriously.

"Not for dinars." The little girl blinked her big eyes and took out a blade from her pocket and showed it to Sun Tingting: "We all give it to this, just give it to each person you bring!"

Sun Tingting took the blade and looked at it from side to side. After a moment, he didn't see what it was: "What's the name of this? What is it?"

"Blade fruit, the blade fruit that grows under the blade grass!" The little girl raised her hand and pointed to a very lush and familiar tree not far away. A patch of weed-like plants.

Sun Tingting didn't know what the blade fruit was, but she knew about the blade grass. She was from here. When she was a child, she hated the jagged blade grass the most when weeding. She didn't know how many injuries she had suffered because of this broken grass. No wonder she looked at it. It looks familiar, it turns out to be that razor blade grass.

But what is the relationship between blade grass and blade fruit? Still growing under blade grass? It's just a lie. It's not like she hasn't gotten rid of razor weeds before. She has never seen any razor weeds!

Seeing Sun Tingting's unbelieving expression, the little girl became anxious and hurriedly rummaged through all her pockets to find a piece of cooked dried fruit. Although the blade fruit has a relatively long storage time, it cannot be stored for that long during the rainy season. In the end, part of it was baked to dryness, which greatly extended the eating time. It also tasted chewy and sweet, with a rusty texture inside. It feels, not to mention how delicious it is.