34

☆ 34. Chapter 34font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34

"Mixed with grass seeds. There is a kind of grass here called red magic grass. It is highly poisonous and cannot be eaten, but its seeds can sleep well. It is when the seeds emerge after the rain. We can go pick some at night. It's more comfortable than any pillow on the market." Sui Yi said with a smile.

"Hey, that's right!" Sui Yi's eyes lit up as she didn't know what she thought of: "How about we go camping with a tent, collect grass seeds, have a picnic, and we can see some stars after the rain!" Speaking of eating and Playing Suiyi instantly piqued my interest, especially when Golden Millet 23 has matured and no new seeds have been sown.

Zhou Linlin was still listening carefully at first. After all, she really needed a pillow. Her sleep quality had never been very good. But the more she listened, the more something was wrong. This guy didn't want to pick grass seeds. She obviously wanted to go out and play!

"Jinsu 23 is not for sale?" Zhou Linlin pushed Sui Yi's head and said helplessly.

"Just connect to the Star Network and that's it. Don't worry about it. It's not much anyway." Sui Yi was very chic, as if she hadn't raised those seeds to maturity day by day.

Zhou Linlin twitched the corner of her mouth, feeling that this guy seemed to be more casual than before. Sometimes she felt that this person's name was really not in vain, and she should call him this. Her uncle and aunt had passed away, otherwise she really wanted to go I want to ask how your children are raised, and how can they have such big hearts?

No matter what Zhou Linlin thought, the two finally packed up their things and set off on the road to find the red magic grass seeds.

It was already ten o'clock in the evening, and the rare setting sun shone on the entire meadow. It was an endless expanse, a sight that I had never seen before in Zhongmeng. The two of them walked through the knee-high grass one after another, and finally stopped. Beside a pool of water.

The water pool was dyed a light orange red by the setting sun, and there were continuous layers of red magic grass surrounding the water pool.

The red magic grass reproduces very fast, and a batch of them will appear every June, and the seeds will fall off after rain. The two people's goal today is the black seeds scattered among the red magic grass.

Because they wanted to collect seeds here, the two set up a tent nearby. Only Sui Yi could set up this tent, and Zhou Linlin could only help. At this time, she looked at the troublesome thing that was working hard. The setting sun shone on her beautiful side. On the face, the long eyelashes seem to leave shadows under the eyes, some serious and quiet eyes are like a calm and peaceful lake, and there are various complicated accessories between the slender white fingers. At this time, I suddenly feel quite handsome. .

"Xiao Linzi, I want to sleep inside today! It's so wet outside that I'm sure you'll be covered in mud if you get out!" The person who was setting up the tent seriously raised his head and looked at Zhou Linlin and yelled.

Zhou Linlin's face was stupefied. She wanted to take back what she just said about her being handsome. Damn it!

After setting up the tent, the two of them immediately went to pick up red magic grass seeds while it was still light. This stuff was worthless and was spread on the ground piece by piece. The two of them quickly collected a large bag. Sui Yi weighed the weight. These can probably be used to make three pillows. In fact, if there are not too few corn husks, the whole millet husk pillow is still more comfortable. I will make do with it now, and when I get richer, I will buy a few whole millet husk pillows to lie down on.