36

☆ 36. Chapter 36font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

The Northern Qing Army has the most say in the Northern League. Whenever they meet people outside, no matter who they are, they always respect and awe them. A sentence like this teases a group of them, including their boss. This was the first one they had ever seen, and for a moment they didn't know whether to say that the ignorant are fearless or what.

Qin Xiao would not argue with the little girl, so he simply ignored these and went straight to the topic.

"We are here this time to buy the cultivation method of Jinsu 23. Of course, it is not greenhouse cultivation, but open-air cultivation. As for the conditions, you can mention them as you like." The person who asked for contact information last time made it clear that we would not work with them. , that is, those old men didn’t give up and wanted to follow them this time. If he hadn’t stopped them, they would have already boarded the plane.

Sui Yi looked at this group of people, and for the first time he knew that the Northern Alliance army had such a style. If it were left to the Central Alliance, he would not hear this sentence without repeated trials for several rounds.

Regarding this matter, Sui Yi had already expected it. She had some ideas when she first planted Golden Millet 23, but she didn't expect to be able to grow that golden one so that the others would also get the light.

"Safety, I need absolute safety in Bei Union." Sui Yi has been wandering around since her last life. She wants to be stable too much, and the basis of stability is safety.

Qin Xiao thought she would say something, but in the end she just wanted to be safe.

"Do you think the Northern Alliance is not safe enough?" Qin Xiao looked into Sui Yi's eyes and asked.

Qin Xiao dared to say that among the five major alliances, including the Central Alliance, none was safer than the Northern Alliance.

"The Northern Alliance is safe enough, but it is not my safety." Sui Yi certainly knew that the Northern Alliance's military strength was enough to make this place safer than anywhere else.

But her safety cannot be guaranteed in this way. She has dug more than one hole for Zhonglian University in her life. Now she has just fallen into the first one. No action has been taken there, but she has stepped into one hole after another. Sooner or later, someone will kidnap her back to the Central League at any cost. Even if the Northern League has strong troops, she will not be safe if they don't stop her immediately.

That's why she put forward such a condition. After all, safety is the prerequisite for everything. She herself doesn't have the power to fight against an alliance, but it's more than enough for an alliance to save one person. It just depends on whether it wants to.

"I can give you your safety, but you must guarantee that Jinsu 23 can be produced smoothly." Qin Xiao understood what Sui Yi meant and agreed after thinking for two seconds. After all, Beimeng is one of the other four companies. It’s a thorn in the side, and it’s okay to add another person, but the conditions must be agreed in advance.

"Yes, if Jinsu 23 cannot produce, I will leave the Northern Alliance myself and compensate for all the losses of the Northern Alliance." Sui Yi raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"By the way, let me ask you a question, do we need any qualifications if we want to open a logistics line in our village? You also know that I opened an online store, and the logistics is really difficult..." Sui Yi's face was full of "I" He looked like a poor and helpless ordinary villager trying to make a living, which made Qin Xiao's mouth twitch.