20

☆ 20. Chapter 20font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20

Sui Yi was not comfortable standing aside and watching this kind of scene. There was a big difference between knowing and seeing it with her own eyes. Although she was not a highly conscious person, she would still help her if she could, for example, like this Blade Grass, if only she knew about it, they might not have to worry about food for a long time. The reason why she can say it so selflessly now is just because they haven't run out of ammunition and food yet, and they still have some qualifications to do something. .

Sui Yi silently exited the village affairs center. She had said all she needed to say, and the rest was no longer in her care. She could still go back for brunch at this point. I wonder what delicious food Linlin cooked today?

Here Suiyi wandered back home and had a delicious breakfast, but something went wrong on the other side. One day later, another emergency meeting was held urgently at the initiative of all the managers of the village affairs center. It was more urgent than yesterday's meeting. The time was earlier, set at 12 noon, and it was stated that attendance was required.

The villagers who had just worked in the seed treatment plant for half a morning were a little confused when they heard the news. Meeting? Didn't it just open yesterday? Why is it still open today? Could it be that Manager Wang is back from the city?

The confused people reluctantly took off their gloves. A new batch of seed garbage arrived today. If they work hard, they might be able to find some food today. But the rush over there was really urgent, as if there was something big going on, so I had no choice but to go to the meeting first.

Sister Cai arrived at the seed treatment plant early this morning and found more than a dozen broken rice grains in half the morning. There were five people picking through their small pile of seed garbage. She gained the most. She looked at Chen Cuifang on the other side. In the morning, I only found four or five broken rice grains. I couldn't help but said proudly: "You people in Tonghui Village are really hard at work. Sister-in-law Chen, look at me. I have found more than a dozen grains."

"Sister Cai is really amazing. Why don’t I have this speed?” Another aunt agreed.

"Your speed is pretty good, mainly Sister-in-law Chen and Aunt Jiang. Are you just lazy, or are you really too old to have good eyesight? Let's see which ones from our village are not more skilled than yours. They are all skilled workers. , why is the gap so big? No wonder the treatment plant doesn't like people from Tonghui Village. It turns out it's because of this..."

Chen Cuifang didn't say anything. After all, she had to listen to a few words every day and she already had antibodies, but the second time One time, Aunt Jiang, who had shared a piece with Sister Cai, was furious. She picked up a handful of garbage and threw it at Sister Cai: "I can't even shut your mouth with work! If you are really too busy, stick your head in and eat some garbage." , don’t let out those tasteless farts! What’s wrong with our Tonghui Village? Our Tonghui Village doesn’t spit shit!”

“Ah! What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!” Sister Cai quickly stood up and screamed. Brush the trash off your body and head.

"Xiao Chen, let's go and go back to the meeting. What's the point of picking up a few grains of rice with this terrible thing? It just has a mouth and no brain!" "

Who are you saying doesn't have a brain?! You don't have a brain! Why don't you go back to the meeting? Let me see what you can come up with? Who doesn't know that Tonghui Village is not popular? It's all because of unscrupulous people like you that Tonghui Village has become like this! It's all your fault!" Sister Cai said sharply.

The two ignored the screaming Sister Cai and left the seed processing factory with their things. Although they wanted to look for a while, the village would not hold an emergency meeting if there was no big deal, so they had to rush back anyway.

After everyone hurried back to the village, they met a young man who smiled like a fool at the entrance of the village. He was holding a piece of grass in his hand and looked like he was distracted.

"Hey! What are you doing standing at the entrance of the village, you bastard?!" Aunt Jiang quickly stepped forward and patted her silly son a few times. She was usually a bit silly, but not like today.

"What happened in the village? Are you in such a hurry to have a meeting?"

"Hey! Good thing! Come with me to the village center and show you something good!" Jiang Qingshan laughed so hard that he couldn't even see his eyes.

Everyone looked at each other. It was so miserable yesterday. How come something good happened today? Could it be that the supervisor went to the city for a meeting to get the super seeds? Then this is indeed a good thing...

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] Behind Enemy Lines (The Legend of the Queen and the Palace of Survival Part 2) , [Romance] Do you know, you know, it should be green, fat, red and thin , [Romance] I love you so much that I will fill my heart with tears , [Romance] Ruo Yu's Love , [ Romance] Duobao Jiaren , [Romance] [Journey to the West] Reborn as the Iron Fan Princess , [Romance] Don’t love me, please let me go , [Romance] Comprehensive Immortal Sunflower Dance Heart , [Romance] Cannon fodder career in the Red Mansion , [Romance] ] Not going to bed? Cut it off!

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top