42

☆ 42. Chapter 42font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 42

Although Zhou Linlin was heartbroken when she saw the empty wallet, she also knew that this was a special situation. If it hadn't been for this incident, there would not have been such a gorgeous purple tree. Every time she raises her head now, she can feel the unreal feeling, as if she is dreaming. On the contrary, the one in the yard has adapted well and has started to sleep under the quilt. It would be a pity not to do anything with such adaptability. .

That night, Zhou Linlin was insomnia with her wallet in hand. Through the glass window, the outside seemed to be covered with a layer of purple gauze, and the sound of the wind blowing the leaves seemed to have its own unique melody.

As for Sui Yi in the yard, she did not suffer from insomnia, but she had a dream again. In her dream was the familiar splendid sea of ​​​​stars, but what was different from before was that in the center of the sea of ​​​​stars stood a jade tree as clear and bright as amethyst. It is very similar to the tree in reality, but this one has purple crystal liquid flowing in the branches, leaves and trunk, as if it is endlessly alive.

Sui Yi walked towards the Yushu, raised her hand and touched the trunk of the Yushu. She saw that the point where her finger touched gradually started to light up, and finally spread to the entire Yushu. Sui Yi felt a joyful emotion, like a jumping note. Touching the numb fingertips.

The mood came quickly. In addition to joy, there seemed to be some worry. As for worry, Sui Yi only felt a little bit. It seemed to be very hot, so hot that for a moment Sui Yi wanted to plunge into the ice water...

but she didn't. She is not a person who is afraid of heat, and this space is not hot, and reality has not yet reached the point of being hot, so there is only one explanation, that is, this feeling is not her own, but the feeling of this tree.

This is even more strange. The lithium pool is buried around the tree. It should take at least three days for it to become ineffective, but it seems that the effect of the lithium pool has become much weaker in just one day. I don’t know why Sui Yi had a bad premonition. Could it be that the lithium pool is not an emergency tool? But is it something that needs to be supplied all the time?

Sui Yi's thoughts flashed for a moment, and the other side seemed to receive it instantly. The joy spread again, and the entire sea of ​​purple stars flickered with it.

Sui Yi: "...Really?"

Although the lithium pool is not an expensive thing, it is not cheap either. Moreover, the supply here in Beimeng is small, and many small stores have no stock at all. She went there this time. She bought it from the biggest store in the city. If she really needed it all the time, she would have to find a way.

Sui Yi touched the tree trunk again, wanting to know more information, but there was no movement there, which made Sui Yi feel a little emo. In the end, Sui Yi just spent the whole night inside before waking up with the information.

The lithium pool is indeed not for emergency use, but requires a period of time to control the underground temperature. There is no specific time until the flowers bloom. Sui Yi felt a little desperate after hearing this. Until the flowers bloom, but when will this tree bloom? A week? A month? One year?

Sui Yi simply didn't dare to think about it. No, she would have to ask for the specific time tonight. If there was no response, she wouldn't go out! Don’t waste time sooner or later! I don’t know why this tree is too arrogant and doesn’t talk much. Compared with the blade grass in the yard that sings every day, it’s like a lonely child. It takes a lot of effort to ask questions. I just did it all last night. Come out with this information.