46

☆ 46. Chapter 46font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46

A piece of the originally hard land actually melted for some reason. Although it was only the size of two palms, you could already see the light golden liquid coming out of it, flowing like water, and seemed to be expanding. .

Sui Yi was stunned. She had never seen such a strange thing. The previous giant trees grew out of the soil, but this one caused the ground to sink, and what came out was not water, but shallow water. A golden liquid that looks like water but not water, it is even a bit dazzling under the sun.

"When did this come out?" Sui Yi clearly remembered that it was normal when she left. Why did it become like this in one afternoon? She was puzzled and could only attribute this abnormality to to the mutant seed itself.

"I'm not sure. After lunch, I walked around the yard and saw something was wrong here. When I first saw it, it was only the size of a palm. Now it's twice as big!" Zhou Linlin's heart She had already been trained by the giant trees, and she thought she would be calm when encountering any strange things in the future, but this time she was shocked. She had lived in the Confederacy since she was a child, where it was rainy, humid and hot, and she could always encounter various small ditches. , after arriving in Zhongmeng, there were all kinds of steel-like high-rise buildings. Not to mention small ditches, she had never seen even a small puddle. When she came to Beimeng, there were very few such things here. I originally thought that I might never see the familiar scene in my memory again in this life, but unexpectedly, magical things happened one after another in the yard.

Sui Yi squatted down and was about to reach out to touch the golden liquid, but was stopped by Zhou Linlin: "Are you crazy? Do you dare to touch it if you know what it is? What if it's poisonous?" "You

have to know what it is. ." Sui Yi looked at this pool of golden liquid and said thoughtfully.

"You can't touch it! What if it's corrosive or poisonous? You wait for me to catch our chickens!" Zhou Linlin took a few steps and suddenly turned back to stare at Sui Yi: "Don't touch it! Do you know?"

Sui Yi stood up helplessly and said, "No touching, no touching, go ahead."

Zhou Linlin then relaxed and walked quickly to the chicken coop.

They bought this chicken at the seed market last time, because it laid an egg for the two of them on the second day after arriving home. The two of them were not in a hurry to kill it for meat, but planned to raise it for a few days to see if there were still eggs. After they came out, the chicken stopped moving at all. When the two of them started to kill again, the chicken actually laid another egg. As if knowing that the two of them were going to kill it, they paid for their lives with eggs.

In this way, the chicken was raised by the two people. They didn't know whether it was well fed or well housed. The chicken actually laid an egg in two or three days very well. Zhou Linlin wakes up every morning and goes to the chicken coop to look for eggs. Whenever she finds eggs, she feeds them corn husks. If she can't find them, she feeds them some weeds that chickens can eat. Sui Yi asked her why she did this, and she said it was a chicken reward system. Chickens know that when they lay eggs, they will get delicious food, so they will work hard to lay eggs.

Sui Yi was speechless and choked, and said, just be happy.

At this time, the chicken had another use. When Zhou Linlin brought it, Sui Yi noticed that the feathers of the chicken were getting brighter and brighter. Maybe it was because the chicken had been eating better recently, and the whole chicken became more comfortable. Sui Yi The corner of my mouth twitched when I saw it. Is this raising chickens or pets?