74

☆ 74. Chapter 74font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 74

The more he looked at it, the more unbelievable he became. At this moment, he even thought he was crazy. How could he see such a scene? It was really unbelievable!

Under the huge purple tree, everyone became dwarfed. If the old men above saw this, they would probably faint from shock on the spot! The more he looked at him, the more solemn his expression became. He had always known that there was a secret in this yard, but he never expected that there would be such a scene inside. Now he was not only shocked but worried, an unprecedented worry.

If the threat of other alliances and the survival of the Northern Alliance were his deepest worries, then everything in this courtyard at this moment was juxtaposed with his worries of more than 20 years. This is not something that can appear in this world, but these Things do exist because of Sui Yi.

Dinner was corn rice and fried vegetables. Sui Yi wanted to ask Qin Xiao if he wanted to stay for dinner, but when he went out, he saw that he was still looking up at Hua Yan in the same posture as when he came in.

Sui Yi had never seen this person look so stupid. Although she was not surprised, she was still amused. In fact, she had long wanted to disclose these secrets in the yard to the Northern Qing army. After all, the things she sold here were not included in the other items. The four major alliances can't hide it, let alone the Northern Qing Army. They will only know more. In this case, if she keeps hiding it, it will make people jealous and suspicious, but if she reveals it, it will be There is no need to worry at all, because these things are all from her hands, and no one in the Northern Alliance can control these things that belong to her. From this point of view, their only option is to give her up.

She is indeed no match for an alliance, but the things in her hands can make all alliances jealous. What they keep for themselves, what plots and tricks, if they really dare to abandon her and take these things from her, the end will be catastrophic.

Of course, this was only one aspect of her disclosure. On the other hand, it was the confidence given to her by the ancestors in the yard. She had a strong premonition that all the conscious plants in her yard would only recognize her. Apart from her, No one can! This is why she is always confident.

"Does it look good?" Sui Yi asked with a smile.

"...Incomparably beautiful." Qin Xiao thought for a while and gave this comment.

"That's good. Today's dinner is corn rice and fried vegetables. Do you want to stay for a light meal?" Sui Yi just wanted to ask. After all, this person had been running around with her all day, so he would not be reluctant to pick him up and drop him off in the car. a meal.

"No, I still have something to do, let's wait another day." After seeing this scene, how can he eat? Now he just wants to fly back to the capital of the Northern Alliance and let the old men add more people here. There must be no problems here! Even if the capital bombs Tonghui Village, there will be no problem!

Qin Xiao left worriedly. Sui Yi had been hungry for a long time. As soon as Qin Xiao left, she started eating with Zhou Linlin.

During the meal, the two of them calculated the money they earned from selling tomatoes and other commodities. It was really not unknown. When they calculated the money, they were shocked. Zhou Linlin had never seen so much money in her life. She used to think that she could have enough food and clothing. It was very good, but now she knew what a fairy life was, and she was living a fairy life now.