68

☆ 68. Chapter 68font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 68

The big news of the Northern Alliance spread throughout the four major alliances in a very short time. Most of the people in the Northern Alliance were very excited. Even those who have not returned home are always checking messages and group chats. As for those who have gone back, they will The news was flying.

People from other alliances saw this situation with disdain.

[Are these people serious? I guess it won't be long before I have to beg to come back. I'm waiting for my servant to beg for mercy online! ]

[The big brother is still sitting upstairs. I didn’t expect so many people to believe it. These Northern Alliance people really have something wrong with their minds...] [

That is, the vague official news is actually true. Some people will believe that this is probably the case in this life. I strongly suggest that the four major alliances refuse to accept this kind of Northern Alliance people. My factory has stopped working because of this! ]

[What does a factory shutdown count? The shutdown of the mine here is what really hurts me. Our boss was so anxious that he cursed loudly. Every minute of this delay is worth money! When those cheap labor forces are gone, do we managers have to do it? ]

All kinds of news have been brewing for more than 20 hours and have completely exploded. Among them, the most jumping people are not the Northern Alliance people, but those sweatshops that rely heavily on cheap labor. Almost 80% of their workers They are all from the Northern Alliance. As soon as this news came out, most of them left. Now it is difficult to even work normally. They have asked for help from the superiors. But now, the only thing the superiors can do is to block the conditions for the Northern Alliance people to return to the Northern Alliance.

Seeing that it is getting harder and harder to go back, Aunt Cuifang's family in Western Union looked at the news and became anxious and anxious. They were anxious about whether they should go back and worried about why their daughter hadn't come home yet. The university their daughter attended required her to live on campus. Now that school has just started for a week, it is logical that her daughter should come back today, but it is already past ten o'clock in the evening, and the child still has not arrived home. The two of them are trying to get through the phone but no one is answering.

Chen Cuifang had been on the phone. While on the phone, she inexplicably thought of what the daughter of the Sui family told her before coming to Ximeng.

"Aunt Cuifang, I know it's not easy for Xiao Di to get into Western Union University, but I've heard some things about Western Union University in China League. I think you should have a good chat with Xiao Di." "

Hey, she What do you know about children? She just loves her family too much. It will be okay for me and your uncle to go over with her!" "Aunt Cuifang

, I think I should tell you a specific incident that happened at Xilian University. " Sui Yi said solemnly.

"Auntie knows your good intentions, but you don't have to worry. We will go there with Xiaodi and we will definitely not let her be bullied. Your uncle and your aunt have nothing to do with each other. They still have a lot of strength. It's okay, kid. Don't worry. ."

Her words of persuasion to Sui Yi were still ringing in her ears. At this time, what Sui Yi had said kept revolving in her mind. The more she thought about it, the more anxious she became. In the end, she was so worried that she took her husband with her cell phone and went straight to Western Union. big!