71

☆ 71. Chapter 71font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71

Sui Yi didn't pay much attention after finishing her post. After all, she was still busy today. After getting up in the morning, she served a circle of ancestors in the yard, focusing on the sweet potatoes and golden millet 23, which had almost turned into gold. Sui, she had a vague hunch that this golden millet 23 might be about to mature. Although she didn't know why it took so long, it would be a happy thing as long as it could mature.

Of course, these are not the only happy things. The most important thing is that after selling tomatoes, grapes and other agricultural products, she finally no longer has to worry about money. This time she goes to Bei Lien University not only to teach the students of Bei Union University about super seeds, but also to teach students about super seeds. She also has to visit her homeroom teacher and buy some necessary breeding tools.

Golden Su 23 and Blade Fruit may be able to keep the Northern League going for a while, but she doesn’t want the alliance that covers her to be so stretched. Some things can finally be put on the agenda, such as the third generation super seeds and the fourth generation super seeds. seed.

These require special breeding tools, some of which may not be available in the Northern Alliance and can only be purchased from other alliances on the Wanjie Network or the Star Network. This time she just wanted to see if she could buy tools that were not easy to transport.

Not long after Sui Yi finished his work here, and before lunch, Qin Xiao's aircraft had already arrived over Tonghui Village. The people in the village were already used to it. After all, one or two aircraft came over every day, right? The inspection of Jinsu 23 was just to see the razor blade fruit. It didn't take long for them to go from the initial shock and fear to becoming accustomed to it now.

Sui Yi didn't expect people to arrive so quickly, so he casually took two pieces of razor blade fruit mixed with corn flour and baked them before boarding the aircraft. When I went up, I saw a man who seemed to be particularly handsome today. I thought about it and gave the man a piece of the cake.

Qin Xiao did not eat breakfast, and did not refuse at this time. He took the cake and ate it in two bites. He had already lifted the aircraft into the air after finishing the meal, and Sui Yi had just found a comfortable position to sit down.

She looked at Qin Xiao in astonishment. He looked as if he had been hungry for half a month. Normally, she could eat such a piece of cake for a long time by herself. Zhou Linlin was even more outrageous. She could eat a piece of cake for a whole day. There was even some left, but now that it was in this man's hands, it didn't even survive for ten seconds. It was simply unbelievable.

After Qin Xiao turned on the autopilot, he also took out a small bag from a small storage compartment on the side. It was dark brown and bulging and he didn't know what it contained.

He stuffed the small bag into Sui Yi's arms and motioned for her to open it and see if she was satisfied with it.

Sui Yi opened the zipper and found that it was full of snacks. Some of them she knew and some she didn't know. Although she didn't know them, they didn't look cheap. She frowned slightly and looked at the man and said, "Why give them to me?" These?"

"Oh, you're welcome, your lunch is all reimbursed by the above." Qin Xiao replied without blinking, as if he hadn't run to four or five stores yesterday to buy these snacks that girls like.

Sui Yi didn't believe it: "Do you even care about this?"

"Of course, this is official business, Miss Sui, don't you know how popular you are? Don't say it's just a bag of snacks, you just want it from the sky. Those old guys from any star will get it for you right away." Qin Xiao is really not exaggerating. These snacks are nothing. Her contribution far exceeds what they gave. If it weren't for fear of scaring her, those old guys would have already lined up. I came here to see someone, and now they are having a meeting together. They make small remarks, and I don’t know if they really think the two parties are related.