40

☆ 40. Chapter 40font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40 The

self-owned tram didn’t arrive very quickly. Sui Yi ran towards the direction of the train while holding her cell phone. It was completely silent at this time. Sui Yi could only hear her own breathing and the sound of her soles hitting her shoes along the way. The sound of the ground.

This reminded her of the snowy night in her previous life that she didn't want to recall. She worked hard to research the fourth-generation super seed and spent almost everything on it. Zhou Linlin was also working hard to make money to support her. But her body was not up to par, and she collapsed despite the continuous work. She had a high fever for three days and lost consciousness. At that time, in order to buy catalysts for the plants that were about to bear fruit, they spent almost all their savings. After all, Zhou Linlin watched her unconscious person contacting people to borrow money, but except for the sisters from the previous hotel who collected a few alliance coins for her, they all tried to avoid the situation in every possible way.

Medicines at that time were already very expensive, and it was impossible to buy effective medicines without twenty alliance coins. Zhou Linlin gritted her teeth and took a job working on the street.

The job of standing on the street usually involves soliciting customers in scantily clad clothes. On a snowy night with temperatures over 40 degrees below zero, she only wore a bunny tube top and a red skirt. The exposed girls who were standing in a row were all frozen. She went back, paid her hourly wage, and planned to come back when the weather got better. Zhou Linlin stood alone from the snowy night until early morning. At the end of the day, the shop owner came to persuade her, but she only asked the shop owner for one thing, and that was to help her. Deliver medicine.

Sui Yi felt a little numb after her fever subsided. When she couldn't find Zhou Linlin at home, she called someone, but the call over there couldn't be reached.

Sui Yi still remembered that the snow had not stopped for those two days. She struggled out of the door, followed Zhou Linlin's mobile phone position from dawn to dusk, and finally saw Zhou Linlin's mobile phone behind a trash can. .

Sui Yi didn't know where the premonition came from at that time, so he unconsciously opened the trash can that was as tall as one person, revealing Zhou Linlin's face as pale as ice and snow. She was naked, her head was covered with blood, and her body was There were also bruises and finger marks.

She hugged the person out with trembling hands, and for the first time she realized that the person's body was even colder than the ice and snow falling on her face.

She went completely crazy that night, and now she can only recall some blurry shadows and sharp blades. She avenged her and chopped off the heads of those people while dragging her sick body. They may not know how they broke it until they die, but if they know breeders, they will know that all powerful breeders are natural masters of poisoning. They are good at identifying various plants and reagents, and these plants and reagents There are too many people who can kill people invisible. If Sui Yi really wants to kill someone, no one can escape from her hands.

That night, when she found those people, they were still drinking and having fun. There were countless delicacies from the mountains and seas on the table, nectar in the cups, and they were surrounded by a dozen beautiful girls who were serving them tenderly.

At that moment, Sui Yi's lifelong faith suddenly collapsed. She lost everything and even took Zhou Linlin's life. Could it be that the fourth-generation super seed was wasted for research by these people? How come her friends lost their lives for a dozen alliance coins, but they were able to live freely and freely while talking and laughing with plenty of food and clothing? How ridiculous and how hateful to regard human life as nothing and food as nothing! !