12

☆ 12. Chapter 12font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12

After listening to Sui Yi's words, both of them felt that this kid was crazy. No wonder Jinsu 23 was planted in the open air. Was this because he was dropped out of school for some reason? Or maybe he went home to vent after his unsatisfactory life in Zhonglian University? It seems not easy...

Guo Laosi smiled and smoothed things over: "Daughters of the Sui family, Lao Li and I have to go to the village center to help, so we have to leave first. If you need anything, just say hello. Many people are at the village affairs center today." Where's the center?"

Sui Yi didn't care what the two of them thought, but she also wanted to go to the village center. After all, the house issue was urgent.

"I'll go with the two uncles, just in time to ask about the house." Sui Yi patted the dirt on his hands, stepped over the earth wall to the two of them, without even leaving the door.

Of course Guo Laosi would not refuse, and he did not dare to ask anything along the way for fear of irritating the child.

The three of them quickly arrived at the village center. Since it was daytime, most of the villagers had gone to the seed treatment plant, leaving only a few people to help clean up the meeting venue.

As soon as Sui Yi entered the door, he saw that there was an airtight area surrounded by the door, and there was a special smell in the air. The place being surrounded was exactly where she and Zhou Linlin saw the village chief and people taking turns guarding last night.

Sui Yi's eyes flickered, she looked away, and followed Guo Laosi to the conference room of the village affairs center.

The conference room is large, with flat and clean tile floors, curtains and curtains made of red velvet, and rows of chairs with imitation leather coverings. The moment she came in, Sui Yi felt like she was back in Zhongmeng. She didn't expect that the village affairs center would be built so well today. Compared with when she left, it was like a day and a day.

"Daughter of the Sui family, you are so stupid! Do you think our conference room is grand? It was donated by the son of the housekeeper. He is now in the Western Alliance, doing free mining and making old money!" Mr. Guo Si said somewhat proudly, as if that was not the son of the supervisor but his own son.

"Free Mine, I've heard that it is indeed very profitable." Sui Yi smiled and agreed.

Speaking of free mines, this kind of ore that was just discovered and utilized a few years ago is extremely popular, surpassing oil in the past, and occupying the top spot in energy in less than five years.

What is a free mine? Simply put, it is a solid-liquid mixed blue free ore that can change various atomic forms, provide energy for them, and fuse with them. It has a wide range of uses, from a nail clipper to a spaceship cabin, it can be shaped with free minerals and provide inexhaustible energy.

The main place where Free Mine is found is in the Western Alliance. Although there are other alliances, there are not as many as in the Western Alliance and they cannot be popularized, so they need to be purchased from the Western Alliance. But the Western Alliance hates the Northern Alliance the most, and the quantity sold to the Northern Alliance is the smallest every time. Therefore, until now, free mines have not been popularized in the Northern Alliance. Nowadays, they are only used in some big cities in the Northern Alliance, like Sui Yi's colleagues. Some people in Huicun have never even seen the Free Mine, but have only heard about it.