28

☆ 28. Chapter 28font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28

Zhang Xu was surprised. What do people who bid for such things think? Are you like him who specializes in picking weird things for review? Colleagues?

Thinking of this, Zhang Xu's competitive spirit also came out, and he took a photo based on the current price. Before the items arrived, he had already figured out how to arrange them.

When the time comes, the live broadcast of the unboxing can be regarded as a means of attracting traffic. This manuscript does not specify the type of video. As long as he highlights the new and strange, he will bring traffic to the website, and in this way, his task is completed.

The asking price of this thing is not low, the base price is 5 alliance coins, and each price increase is 1 alliance coin. If he adds 7, it is already the peak price of this thing. I thought it was a sure shot, but I didn't expect that as soon as he exited the page, a message appeared. It popped up and it said that the bid for the lot he had just increased had been covered. Should he continue to follow the price?

This time he was even more surprised. Even his peers would not grab this one. Look at the main interface of this merchant, isn't there ten big potatoes? Why bother fighting with him? I really can’t understand it.

Although he couldn't figure it out, he didn't give up. He gritted his teeth and added another alliance coin. After a while, the other side added another one.

what's the situation? Does this thing have some value that he doesn't know about? It's really strange that someone is guarding the bidding.

At this time, the price was beyond Zhang Xu's budget. He frowned and wanted to change something to do an unboxing live broadcast, but after going out to browse for a while, the novel big potato was still lingering in his mind.

Just like this, he turned over and over, but still couldn't pick out anything. When he came across the big potato again, he clicked in. He secretly swore that this would be the last time, and if anyone wanted to follow him again, he would definitely not want it. Gritting his teeth, he pressed the increase button again. At this time, the price of this big potato had reached 11 alliance coins, which was a high price no matter where it was placed.

At this time, Zhang Xu looked at the money below and felt a little regretful. At this time, he wanted to increase the price of the person just now, but he also didn't want the other person to increase the price. In short, he was very confused. In this way, he waited patiently for fifteen minutes. No one raised the price for the big potato, and it finally landed at his house.

Although at this moment I feel a little bit sad about the money spent, I don’t know why, but I still feel a sense of satisfaction, the kind of satisfaction that my curiosity can be satisfied. In this line of work, the weirder things he likes, the more he likes them. Although these things are not very practical, they can still bring him happiness and satisfaction. Now he can also make money, which is simply killing two birds with one stone.

Zhang Xu was still waiting for the shipment, but Sui Yi and Zhou Linlin were exhausted. Without him, their somewhat remote village had no logistics! This was embarrassing. If there was no logistics for these heavy razor blade fruits, would she and Zhou Linlin have to manually transport them to a place with logistics? Let’s not talk about how heavy this thing is. Just talking about how to use it is a big problem.

Now that the auction there has been successful, they must deliver the goods within two days, otherwise they will be compensated according to the delay. If the order is canceled due to merchant reasons, then they will have to pay some handling fees. After all, not only can they not make any money , and even have to lose money.