77

☆ 77. Chapter 77font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 77

The locals and the teams that come every year to pick mushrooms are very used to this kind of scene. Although they don’t know why these early morning mushrooms cannot be exposed to the sun, they also feel it is a pity. After all, there are still some who haven’t had time to pick them. This is terrible. It's all money.

Sui Yi picked up the strong light in the middle and turned off the switch. The moment the strong light went out, the morning light became brighter and brighter, illuminating half of the barren mountain and illuminating the cold atmosphere.

Sui Yi and others walked towards the bottom of the mountain in the morning light. On the way, they met many people who were returning home with full loads. There is a tunnel site at the bottom of every mountain here, which can bring back people scattered at the bottom of the mountain. , but the tunnel car is relatively expensive, so most people will still choose to walk back. Although it will be very tiring, it saves money.

There were a lot of people here. In fact, it was not cost-effective to take the tunnel car, but Sui Yi was in a hurry, so everyone took the tunnel car back together. Sui Yi rushed to pay the fare. This time, as long as there is someone to come to the Southern Alliance, Wherever money was spent, she grabbed it. Of course it's not because she has money, but because she feels a little embarrassed to let others take care of everything. The only thing she can do during this journey is to spend some money.

Many people had returned the same way after picking mushrooms, and some people followed them randomly to the tunnel site below. The station is very simple. There is a deep and long hole in the middle of the mountain. In the hole is a one-way track that is not too wide. On both sides of the hole are some slippery platforms. On both sides of the platform, there are three or two people standing with mushrooms on their backs waiting for the bus. people.

Compared with the more than 20 people here in Sui Yi, it can be said to be very rare. It can be seen that most people today are still reluctant to take such a car.

Qin Xiao took off the folding basket that Sui Yi was carrying and carried it in her hand. Sui Yi looked back at him and did not refuse. She didn't know how many times she had troubled this man along the way, and now it was no different. Let's pay it back together later.

The car came quickly. When everyone got on the car, there were already some people standing in the car. When Sui Yi and others got on the car, they all looked over. This is a habit and a measure.

You know, those who can afford a car these days are not too poor in money. Sometimes robbing a team of people can feed them for three years. This is a very dangerous behavior, but there are always people who can't resist the temptation or are forced to do so. Come to a dead end to do this kind of thing.

Sui Yi had put on some makeup on her face this time, but because of the night and the early morning dew on her face, the dark foundation was already a little smudged, revealing the porcelain white skin underneath.

The sun in the Southern League is very strong, and after pollution, it has turned into a league on the stove. The average person is darker, so when Sui Yi's skin color is exposed, she clearly tells others that she is a lamb from other places to be slaughtered. As soon as she gets in the car, she is surrounded by many People are watching.

But the more than twenty strong men around Sui Yi made people quite fearful. There was a man wearing a black smock leaning on the far side of the carriage. His face was covered by a hat and he couldn't see clearly. At this time, he raised his hat. I brushed my slightly damp hair.