15

☆ 15. Chapter 15font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 15

In just one afternoon, the news about Sui Yi planting golden millet in the open air in the yard spread all over the place. Even the children from the village who were diagonally opposite to her house came running around just to take a look at her. This big fool has gone a little crazy after coming back from the Central League.

Sui Yi didn't care about this. Since she was said to be crazy, she might as well go a little crazier and borrow the maximum loan amount from the village! He exchanged all the 4 alliance coins left after building the house for wild millet, and selected four golden millet 23 seeds and planted them in the open air.

Of course, these were all approved by Zhou Linlin. Although she had never been an adventurer herself, she had done more adventurous things with Sui Yi than just this one? Although she wants to shoot people into the wall every day, I have to say that she is far more far-sighted.

This is all for later. What Sui Yi is most interested in right now is tonight's village meeting.

Before it got dark, Sui Yi happily took Zhou Linlin to the village center to get a good seat. However, when they arrived, they realized that they were still late. The empty conference room during the day was already full of people. , now only the last two rows are still empty.

Sui Jingren came in one after another, and when he saw that the last two rows were almost full, he hurriedly pulled Zhou Linlin to sit in the two seats next to the second to last row.

Logically speaking, there can't be so many people at this time. After all, the seed processing plant closes late, and everyone wants to survive until the last moment. Maybe a new batch of seed waste will be delivered, and no one wants to miss it. After all, it's all about whether they can eat enough. Relying on these, especially some lonely elderly people and children who can already do things, are working hard.

But today they all came back at this time, which shows how important today's village meeting is.

It didn't take long for everyone to arrive. Even the chairs later were not enough to sit on, so they all stood at the back. Sui Yi and Zhou Linlin were sitting in an inconspicuous position, but their clothes and faces gave people a sense of being out of place, causing many people to look at them either explicitly or covertly.

For a moment, Sui Yi wanted to get up and collect the tickets. This was nothing more than watching monkeys!

But the village chief Zhang Yun didn't give Sui Yi this chance. He walked in directly with a few young people carrying a few sacks of things, followed by two old men in simple clothes.

The faces of the group were all serious. They even looked at Sui Yi less and less after they walked in. Most of them stared at the sacks with burning eyes, as if they contained gold mines.

As the village chief, Zhang Yun was not the first to speak. Instead, a lean old man stood at the front. The old man looked about sixty years old. Most of his hair was white, but his eyes were bright. At that time, he stood in front and looked at everyone seriously: "Everyone has been waiting for a long time. I know that the time of this meeting is not very good, but I will rush to the city for a meeting later. I am afraid that it will not be handled well here, so I can only I've delayed everyone for a while, so I'll make a long story short. First of all, thank you for your support of the work of the village affairs center. As the supervisor, I have a lot of things that I didn't do well..."

Sui Yi looked at the figure standing upright in front of him, and The feeling of guilt that comes from the heart can make people see that he is a good and responsible manager. Sui Yi had seen too many managers in the Zhongmeng who were in a dead position, and he felt a little uncomfortable when he suddenly saw one like this.