37

☆ 37. Chapter 37font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37

After buying tomato seeds, Sui Yi not only added the boss’s contact information, but also ordered a batch of wild bee growth agent at a low price, which will be delivered directly to the village. Just count the money in person.

After Sui Yi bought the seeds he wanted to buy, the people also relaxed and began to browse the seed market casually. There were many people in the market. Sometimes, he was squeezed forward by the crowd before he stayed at a store for a long time. At this time, he needed some Skill, Sui Yi walked closely to the side. Every time someone pushed forward, she turned slightly to stay.

After walking around this time, Sui Yi found that not only was the problem of more people in the seed market, but there were actually fewer stalls here, and the variety of seeds on the stalls was not as complete as last time. In the past, some people even bargained for prices that were outrageous. , there were very few people bargaining today, most of them gritted their teeth and bought the seeds. Of course, more people couldn't afford it. They were dressed in embarrassment and walked around anxiously but couldn't buy suitable cheap seeds.

It should be that the China League has tightened its seed supply to the North League again, and now the reaction in the market is like this. It has only just been tightened now. In the future, the supply of seeds will definitely exceed the supply and the number of people starving to death will increase exponentially. Some changes must be made here in the Northern Alliance, otherwise they will be strangled by the neck and everything will be like a belt. Dancing in chains.

The first step for Bei Union was Bei Union University. Of course, there was a path for her, but the facts were not shown, so it was useless to say anything. Jin Su 23 and Blade Fruit made Bei Union Sui Yi feel no pain at all. Because she found that compared with the previous one in the Central League, the Northern League seemed to be more humane. Just like the blade fruits were dug by the whole village, and no one restricted them. Jinsu 23 Sui Yi not only gave the Northern Qing army a share She did not miss the information from the village chief. The Northern Qing Army also knew about it and they did not stop it. From this, we can see many problems. They did not have a monopoly like the Central League, but truly worked for the Northern Qing Dynasty. For the sake of everyone in the alliance, they do not restrict or warn. The default is the greatest indulgence, which is also the broad mind of an alliance machine.

After walking around like this, Sui Yi bought some small green vegetable seeds. He didn't rely on this to make money, he just grew them to eat. After all, there are no stores for you to buy whatever vegetables you want to eat here. There are only one piece after another. Lots of land waiting for you to plant.

Sui Yi arrived at the gathering place and waited for Zhou Linlin for a while. Then the people over there came back with large and small bags. Sui Yi hurriedly went to pick it up. After receiving it, she found that the thing had fallen from her hand. She asked strangely: "What is so heavy?"

Zhou Linlin didn't say anything and motioned to Sui Yi to go and see by himself. Sui Yi opened the sack and glanced inside. He saw a big rooster with bright feathers tied into a rice dumpling and stuffed into the sack. After seeing the light The big cock struggled twice, and Sui Yi hurriedly closed the bag and looked at Zhou Linlin with a shocked

expression: "Alive?!" Zhou Linlin snorted proudly: "How about it? I guarantee you won't find such a thing in the entire market. Big strong cock!"

Sui Yi hurriedly took the bag from Zhou Linlin's hand, rubbed her shoulders vigorously twice, and said diligently: "It's amazing, it's amazing, Xiao Linzi, you are like a god descending from heaven! Even such a rare thing can't be saved. If you can buy it, you must be very tired. Are your mouth dry? Do you want something to drink..."