9

☆ 9. Chapter 9font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9

The two of them felt a variety of emotions in their hearts at the moment when they looked at the departing old man and the little girl sleeping peacefully against the wall.

The old man was obviously so thin that he was out of shape, and his steps were unsteady, but she still fed the food in her hand to the fainted little girl, while she only ate some cake crumbs. The little girl had obviously been hungry for a long time, so long that she might faint and never wake up again.

With such an old and a young child, they didn't even dare to think about how they persisted until today.

Zhou Linlin sighed, took out some grass root powder she bought today, put half of it in the little girl's arms, and half of it in the old man's arms. Behind closed doors, I hope they can survive this spring and usher in summer.

Sui Yi on the side looked at the remaining tear stains on his hands and was speechless for a long time.

After returning home, both of them were very tired. Zhou Linlin roasted all the remaining small potatoes with salt and made two bowls of grass root powder for their dinner.

On the other side, Sui Yi poured the purchased corrosive into the red seed glass bottle and sealed it. This corrosive acts relatively slowly, and it will take at least two days to completely remove the red outer shell of the seeds.

She carefully put the wild bee growth agent and golden millet 23 seeds she bought into the small tent. In fact, the best place to store these things is a cool and ventilated cellar. It was only when Sui Yi was shopping today that he remembered that there was a cellar at home. However, because it had been so long, the cellar needed ventilation. There was no way to use it yet, so he had to put the things in the tent first and make do with it.

While Zhou Linlin was cooking, Sui Yi walked to the place where the weeds grew with a bottle of wild bee growth agent and a bottle of water using a flashlight. He spent the whole afternoon and night wondering what happened to the grass.

Only a small area of ​​weeds in the front yard was cleared, but in that small area, the unknown weed surrounded by gravel stood against the wind, looking very cool and comfortable.

Sui Yi smiled and sat down next to the weeds, stretched out his index finger to caress the serrated leaves, and felt a sense of pleasure instantly spread from his fingertips to his heart. Although I don’t know the specific maintenance method, the way it feels can indicate its condition. It seems that water and growth agents have been used.

Not sure if it was an illusion, Sui Yi noticed that the weed seemed to have grown a size larger, and its saw-toothed blades seemed to be sharper.

She closed her eyes and tried to catch the hairspring with light spots around the weeds, but every time before she could catch it, the hairspring dimmed. Sui Yi did not give up and continued to repeat the process. After repeating this for more than ten times, she finally caught a hairspring. As the light of the hairspring flashed, Sui Yi saw the scene in the daytime again.

At this moment, the picture did not flash by for a moment, but stayed there. Sui Yi hurriedly looked over and saw that the small fruit, which was only about the size of the belly of a thumb during the day, had actually grown a little bigger! The rhizome connected to the fruit has also become thicker, which looks very obvious.

It turned out that it wasn't that she was wrong, but that the characteristics of this weed were almost all reflected in the roots, and the changes in the leaves on the soil were not obvious. If she hadn't been sensitive to plants, she wouldn't have even noticed it. But in this root picture, anyone who grows can see the difference.