16

☆ 16. Chapter 16font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16

This kind is not even as good as Tribulus terrestris root powder. In the past, it was a waste that had to be burned for a long time. Now it has become something that the Northern Alliance is fighting for. The village center can come up with these corn husks this time. It was not easy, and I don’t know how long it took to collect these things.

Wang Wenxiu might be really in a hurry. After talking about important things, he quickly walked out with a young man to catch a big meeting in the city.

Meetings in the city usually have to be sent to twenty villages. Under normal circumstances, they will be notified the day before and rush there the next morning. This is the first time that a meeting has to be held overnight.

The people in the village were uneasy and anxious. Even after receiving two or three kilograms of corn husks, they were still worried. In the end, Zhang Yun comforted him for a while before the villagers dispersed.

Zhang Yun did not feel relieved after the villagers dispersed. On the contrary, his mood became heavier. The continuous bad news made his hair grow gray overnight.

He returned to the small conference room. At this time, except for the manager Wang Wenxiu who was going to the meeting, all the other managers of the village affairs center were here. They all sat on the chairs with sad and bitter faces. When they saw Zhang Yun coming back, they Didn't cheer up.

Zhang Yun sighed, walked to the chair at the door and sat down. He looked at a few people and said, "I believe you all know by now that our blood type has failed."

Sun Ziran sat next to Zhang Yun and wiped his face. The wounds on his wrists were red, swollen and deep, but he didn't pay attention at all. Instead, he looked at Zhang Yun and said confused: "Is our method wrong? How could it fail? The front is obviously very good..."

The village committee He Chaoxun shook his head: "Blood seeds are something that is prohibited, and the success rate of our reckless planting is not high." "

Qingshan, how many super seeds do we have in our hands now?" Zhang Yun looked at the deputy manager on the other side. Jiang Qingshan asked.

Jiang Qingshan heard this without thinking: "There are 26 good seeds and 41 bad seeds left. These were saved before." "

Where are the wild millet seeds? How many suitable seeds can you find there?"

"There are more wild millet seeds. There are 172 good varieties and 297 bad varieties, but most of them are Golden Millet 23 seeds." Jiang Qingshan remembers the number of seeds very well. In addition to being naturally sensitive to numbers, the biggest reason is that super seeds are really hard to come by. Every time Everything is important.

Several people fell silent after hearing this. For no other reason, Jinsu 23 is too dependent on growth agents. The quantity of their growth agents is completely insufficient for these seeds. Even if the villagers pay high prices to buy them in the seed market, it is still a drop in the bucket, because there are so many seeds on the market. There are not many growth agents, and the price is still very expensive. With this money, you can buy some seeds that are not so dependent on growth agents.

"Where is the seed treatment plant?"

"This batch of seeds that have arrived at the seed treatment plant are all contaminated. Not only our village has lost its harvest, but also other villages." "

Where is Xiaozhi?"

"Xiaozhi is still missing. Contact status."

After Jiang Qingshan finished speaking, everyone fell silent, feeling powerless coming like a tide, as if they were about to drown.