78

☆ 78. Chapter 78font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 78

Mushrooms and snow, two things that are destined not to meet, make Sui Yi a little confused. She knows that there is snow in some places in the Northern League, but she has to ask Qin Xiao to confirm where exactly. After all, the Northern League It occupies a large area, and the far northern glaciers are included in the territory of the Northern Alliance.

Qin Xiao thought for a while and said, "It's been snowing in Heshi recently. What if you want me to transport it to Tonghui Village?"

"Won't it melt?" After all, the temperature in Tonghui Village is 20 degrees now. Around here, the snow will probably turn into water if it cannot be transported. I don’t know if the flowers will turn into water at that time...

"Cold chain storage will not turn into water." Qin Xiao replied, took out his mobile phone and gave instructions directly. Go down.

Recently, the Northern Qing Army has been receiving some strange requests from above, and it was no surprise at this time. It immediately sent an aircraft to Heshi to transport snow, trying to deliver the snow to Tonghui Village before the boss came back from the Southern Alliance.

The tunnel train soon arrived at the starting point of Da'an Mountain. The people lying on the ground on the train also sat up in twos and threes, staying far away from Sui Yi's group, for fear that someone over there would beat them if they were unhappy. , when the time came, I didn’t get food and got seriously injured. It was really not cost-effective.

As for their boss, he was leaning on the side of the train wall with his eyes closed. He didn't know whether he fainted or was too embarrassed to open them. There was no movement at all during the whole journey.

After getting off the car, Sui Yi followed the Northern Qing army towards the entrance and exit of the Southern League. There seemed to be more people there. The group of people almost squeezed out. After such a long time, the look on Sui Yi's face The makeup was almost gone, and she felt uncomfortable, so she washed it all off, then wrapped a large gauze scarf around her head, leaving only a pair of twinkling eyes exposed.

Because it was so crowded here, half of Sui Yi's gauze was rubbed off. The Northern Qing army was protecting her. Without them, she would have been squeezed into thin slices.

Although it was so crowded, Sui Yi's group still attracted enough attention. Let's not talk about Qin Xiao's face, just the momentum of the Beiqing army was different from ordinary people. Finally, there was a man among them who covered half of his face. Girl, I couldn't see anything else, but just looking at those eyes, I felt like I had fallen into the gorgeous flowers and couldn't climb out for a long time. When I climbed out, only her back was left.

SAARC is a popular place at this time of year. With more people, the reputation will naturally increase. There are more than three or two people in the crowd live broadcasting this grand event. Among them, there is a rather famous young anchor who saw Sui Yi and his party. The back of the crowd, his eyes lit up, and he quickly pointed the camera at them, while introducing excitedly: "Look, look, look! Who are those people? They are so impressive!! Damn it! Is that a woman in the middle? ? Those eyes are so beautiful! Why are you wearing a gauze scarf? If I had exposed my face to show off, wow, so low-key!"

The anchor sighed while recording, and people watching the live broadcast on the other side were also attracted by this team of people , people were reading the screen in strange ways, lamenting that the level of the mushroom picking team was getting higher and higher. It looked like they were no ordinary people, especially when they saw them walking all the way to the official exit of the alliance, it confirmed that this team was not ordinary people. ordinary.