55

☆ 55. Chapter 55font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 55

As soon as the round thing entered her mouth, Zhou Linlin almost couldn't fit it in her mouth. She bit it down gently, and a burst of sweet juice splashed between her lips and teeth. The slightly flexible flesh was thick with every bite. With the fragrance of grapes, Zhou Linlin stared at the ordinary bunch in Sui Yi's hand with wide eyes in shock, and for a moment she almost refused to say anything.

After seeing Sui Yi stuffing two grapes into her mouth, she angrily snatched the grapes away: "Why are you so prodigal! It's confiscated. You can only eat one in the next two days!"

Sui Yi spit out two grapes innocently. Zi, just when she was about to say something, she suddenly felt that something was not right. She lowered her head and saw the two very inconspicuous grape seeds at her feet, and her eyes instantly lit up!

Why was she so busy eating grapes that she forgot about the grape seeds! This grape was taken out in a dream. Maybe the grape seeds can be planted! If it really works, wouldn't she be able to achieve fruit freedom?

Thinking of this, Sui Yi could no longer calm down. She knelt down and carefully picked up two grape seeds, rubbing the uneven seeds like alliance coins.

Zhou Linlin's reaction was not slow. She crouched down and said, "Can this seed be planted? And where did your grapes come from? I have never seen such good quality grapes in Zhongmeng!" "

That grape It grows from flowers." Sui Yi carefully collected the seeds and pointed to the pile of bushes on the other side.

"Is this red fruit too? What's the name of this? I've never seen it before." Zhou Linlin picked up the red fruit in Sui Yi's other hand and said with some confusion.

"I don't know what it's called, but it should be a kind of fruit. Let's cut it open and take a look later. The characteristics of this fruit are a bit like those growing in the desert, so let's call it desert fruit." Sui Yi said very hastily. This red fruit got a name.

Zhou Linlin was a little dissatisfied, but she didn't understand the various fruits as well as Sui Yi, so she didn't say anything and acquiesced in the fruit's name.

The grapes were carefully held by Zhou Linlin, and the desert fruit was held by Sui Yi, and they entered the kitchen together. Sui Yi pulled out a knife and was about to cut open the desert fruit. Zhou Linlin stopped her and said, "Wait a minute! This knife is for cutting meat! Let's use the one for cutting vegetables!"

Sui Yichao stopped him. Eyebrow, I picked up the vegetable cutting knife and cut the desert fruit in half directly and neatly. At this time, I finally saw the inside of the fruit clearly.

This is a fruit with a red heart. It is full of tiny black seeds. There is an empty space in the middle. There is a dense circle of small yellow flowers blooming inside, exuding a pleasant fruity aroma. Floral scent.

"It's pretty good-looking." Sui Yi muttered, picking up half of it and trying to eat it with a spoon. Zhou Linlin on the other side quickly stopped the person, took out her phone and took several close-ups before saying: "This can be used as the avatar of our store. , I will also take pictures of the grapes later, and then you can see which one looks better?"

After taking the picture, Zhou Linlin did not let Sui Yi take off the spoon, but cut half of the fruit in half with a knife, and then cut it into thin slices. Put it in front of Sui Yi.

Sui Yi, who was holding the spoon, put down the spoon helplessly: "Let's eat it for once! Just such a small piece feels like it is filling the gap between your teeth."