30

☆ 30. Chapter 30font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 30:

Blade Fruit broke through the circle faster than expected. A short video screenshot of Zhang Xu was watched repeatedly by countless people. Not only within ASEAN, even the Central Alliance continued to pay attention, especially the Central United University. Cen Pei, a professor of breeding.

As a professor with the largest number of students and a strong voice in the college, he amiably answered questions raised by students about the characteristics and varieties of razorpods during class, but after class he smashed an entire table.

Cen Pei's student He Yu stood beside his desk with his head down, waiting for his instructor to finish his temper.

Others don't know what is going on with this fruit called Pink Dream, but he knows it very well, because he runs this project. This is not a college project of the United University of China, but a private project of the tutor. Every year, this project creates huge profits. , but the appearance of that giant potato seed instantly spread the truth about the main raw materials in their store.

This is not the most terrifying thing. The most terrifying thing is that after everyone knows the truth, the chain stores they opened for the high-end level will be questioned and disliked by the powerful circles.

In particular, the behavior of a somewhat embarrassed and tired migrant worker munching fruits in a rental house shattered all the high-level descriptive scenes they had created before.

Those noble people are the most particular. After knowing that the food they eat is the same, how could they go to a high-end restaurant to eat this kind of thing? Doesn't this lower their own style out of thin air?

This is why Cen Pei is so angry. He has invested a lot in the restaurant in the early stage, but now his filter is suddenly shattered by such a video. Can he not be angry? As the saying goes, ruining a person's wealth is like killing his parents. Although this little anchor is hateful, the real threat to them is the fruit supply store on the Star Network.

Cen Pei smiled and made several phone calls, trying to check the store information and the actual registrant. In the end, he was so angry that he threw another cell phone. The crackling pieces shattered everywhere, and even He Yu's face had leaks. Bleeding scratches.

"How could the IP address be from the Northern Alliance?!"

Here Cen Pei was so angry that he smashed things, and over there Sui Yi and Zhou Linlin fell into the original problem, which was the logistics problem.

The two of them had done it by themselves last time, and they were so tired that they almost couldn't get up the next day. You must know that the No. 1 blade is the smallest one among them. If it were replaced by something else, it was not sure whether the two of them could lift it.

The logistics side can indeed pick up the goods at your door, but they must meet a certain delivery amount, otherwise they will not make a special trip.

But now they only have those razor blade fruits in their hands. No matter how they distribute them, they cannot meet the amount, so they can only find another way.

At this time, Zhou Linlin saw the two men standing next to Jinsu 23. Although they were thin, they felt very strong. They had been reporting here every day since they came back with Sui Yi. They would not enter the house or eat, but they would The large yard is neatly tidied, and the water tank at the door is full every morning.