*01; Arrivals

[Edited]

Lilly Marie

Mystic Falls, not the town that holds good memories for me.

It all started in 1864 when Miss Katherine Pierce arrived at our home in Mystic Falls, sprouting off some story about her family being dead after a fire back in her 'hometown' Atlanta.

It was all a load of rubbish and I was the only one who didn't fall for her story. She had everyone in town believing her, along with Giuseppe - my so-called father and love struck brothers.

I knew she was evil but nobody listened to me, everyone was hanging off of her every word, but since she ended up staying at our home it was inevitable for me to not come into contact with her, and everytime I did I saw nothing but darkness. Death.

When Giuseppe was in bed or out of the house, Katherine could be found in either Damon or Stefans bed, compelling Stefan to 'be in love' with her, but Damon didn't need to be compelled, he was truly in love with her, even knowing about her being a vampire didn't put him off her.

He even let her feed off him freely, he didn't care, he was too loved up.

In the end it destroyed whatever bond they had between them, just for one girl. They ruined their brotherly bond for some strumpet.

She was more trouble than she was worth.

Not long after Katherine came to town there was news traveling around that there were vampires in Mystic Falls. Giuseppe came up with a plan, along with the other founding families, to capture the vampires that were in town.

I did try to tell him that Katherine was one of the vampires, but he didn't believe me and decided to beat me till I was huddled up in a ball in a corner of his office.

After the beating I weakly told him to see for himself by putting vervain into Damon and Stefans drinks at lunch, so it was in their system. I knew Katherine would be going into one of their rooms at night so I would be proved right.

And I was. Later that night after we had some food Katherine went into Stefan's room, feeding off him, and thanks to the vervain in his system she became weaker by the second.

Giuseppe barged into the room putting a muzzle over her mouth before shipping her off to Fells church where he had the other vampires waiting to burn them all.

Damon and Stefan found out that I was the one who told Giuseppe about Katherine and disowned me before going to try and save her, but it didn't really bother me since we weren't really the best of friends.

No matter the relationship between me and my brothers, I wasn't going to let them go off risking their lives for a slut, so like the idiot I am, I followed them.

As I reached them they had just got her out of the transport wagon but before I could even shout at them Stefan was shot in the stomach, Damon next, then lastly me.

Turns out that the whore had been putting a drop of her blood in my drink every day, so instead of staying dead I came back to life as a vampire.

It was something I hated, I lost one thing that I had with me for most of my life. My magic.

Even though my parents thought of me as a disgrace, I wasn't bothered, the only thing that mattered to me was my magic.

For some reason, I was the only one out of me and my brothers to tap into our magic, and that's why they hated me.

I was 5 when I tapped into it and I was scared, so like any 5 year old I went and told my mother thinking that she would help me and tell me everything was ok, but she didn't, she began to hate me.