*04; You Deserve It

[Edited]

Lilly

I've spent the whole day in my room drinking bloodbags and alcohol relaxing with my fire place on.

I love my room now that it was finally finished, and it's just the way I wanted it. As you step through the door you walk into my bedroom, to the right there's a large open doorway that lead to my bathroom and closet.

Damon now has a new walking bloodbag who happens to be Caroline Forbes and when Elena finds out I knew that the shit was gonna hit the fan, but I couldn't wait for that to happen

Stefan is now on the school football team after trying out the other day, he also went for a meal at Elena's so Bonnie could get to know him but I gate crashed and then Damon joined us with his bloodbag Caroline.

It was pretty funny actually since Stef got pissed off because we are now officially invited into her home meaning we can go whenever we want, which obviously worries him thinking we're gonna kill his precious Elena.

We even brought up Katherine, which made the night even more entertaining. Stef even tried to get Caroline to take her scarf off which was hiding the bite marks that Damon has covered her in, but Damon cut in making Caroline leave and help Caroline and Bonnie clean to pots.

After the whole 'I've been invited in so I can come back whenever I want' conversation I headed back home for the night having enjoyed myself enough for one night.

So here I was laying on my bed with a bloodbag and a bottle of whiskey on my bedside drawer.

I grabbed my phone as it pinged meaning I had a message.

Meet me at the school, there's a party and a game -Damon

I smirked to myself as I finished my bloodbag before throwing the empty bag in the little bin before going to jump in my shower stripping off my pyjamas as I did.

I was going to the party because I knew Stefan would be there and I want to ruin his life even more, maybe compel Elena to come with me before I kill her in front of him?

After scrubbing myself clean and washing my hair I stepped out wrapping a towel around me to dry myself off before making my way over to my closet to get changed.

I decided to wear some black shorts with a red crop top, adding a black leather jacket and some black high heels to finish off the outfit.

I blasted my hair offwith a hairdryer letting it fall natural before adding a bit of makeup likesome eyeshadow and some lipstick before grabbing my phone and making my way outof my room.