58; Photo Memories

LILLY

I woke up this morning smiling to myself. Nik had his arm wrapped around me, with his hand on my stomach, which had a tiny little bump, which you could barely see.

I grabbed his hand, and slowly slid out from underneath it, before laying it back down on the bed.

I quickly jumped into the shower getting freshened up before getting changed into a grey dress, pairing it with a pair of blue high heels. I went with a natural look for my make-up and shoved my hair into a messy bun. To finish the outfit I grabbed one of my lapis lazuli necklaces.

Once I was ready, I made my way downstairs pouring myself a glass of blood, before I walked into the living room, and relaxing before everyone else woke up

It's being horrible these past couple of days. Everyone's being making me sit down and do nothing, while they did everything. And I hated it. I'm pregnant, not bloody dying.

I placed my hand on my belly, feeling the life inside me. It's still not sunk in that I'm carrying Nik's child. But the feeling is amazing.

I'm carrying my soul-mates child. That thought alone brought a wide smile on my face. "That smile tells me that you're thinking about my brother"

I screamed, as I jumped out of my seat, throwing my glass of blood onto the floor. Shit! I looked over to see who I was about to kill, to see Kol, with a smile on his face.

But before I could kill him, Bekah, Nik, Finn, Elijah, Henrik and Phoebe was at the door, with their faces vamped out.

Once they noticed Kol stood with a smile on his face, they calmed down. "What happened?" Nik asked walking into the room.

"The dick scared me" I glared at Kol, who was still smiling. "Kol, you idiot, she's pregnant. You can't go around scaring pregnant women" Bekah snapped, shaking her head at him.

"That baby is a tribrid, I'm sure a little scare won't hurt it" Kol rolled his eyes, but I rushed over to him and slapped him around the face.

"That's for scaring me" I slapped him again. "That's for making me spill blood all onto the floor" I slapped him again. "That's for calling my baby it" I slapped him again. "And that's because it's fun" I smirked at him, before walking into the kitchen to pour myself another glass of blood.

"Is someone going to clean the blood up?" I heard Henrik ask, confused. "No. It won't come out. We'll need to get a new one" Elijah told him.

"What do you have planned today, love?" Nik asked as he walked into the kitchen all freshened up, and in clothes.

"I'm going to the boarding house" I told him, taking a drink of the blood, staring at him, ready for him to kick off.

"I don't think so" He shook his head, staring me down. "I need to. My stuffs still there. Stuff I need" I told him, silently begging him with my eyes.