45; Old Witches' House

LILLY

Me and Nik laid on the couch, with a glass of whiskey, me leaning my head on his chest. "You know your brothers aren't gonna be too happy when they find out that we're married" Nik laughed kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, well they don't get a say, and I'm a lot stronger now Nik" I smirked at him. "That you are my lil' witch" He smirked at me, placing my glass along with his onto the table, pushing me down onto the couch, so he was hovering above me.

He didn't say anything, he just slammed his lips against mine, roughly, but before we could get carried away, someone interrupted us. "Please my eyes" Bekah groaned walking into the living room.

I guess she woke up.

"Well it only took you Forty five minutes to wake up" I laughed looking over at her as she sat down on the seat opposite us.

"Well I was literally stabbed in the back" She glared at me.

"Yeah, I spoke to Elena. Don't go after her, Rebekah" I warned her before turning towards Nik, pressing my lips against his.

"I have a family to find... so I'll leave you two to talk... No fighting" I warned them before walking out of the living room.

I was so happy that the renovations were finished. I was sick off the house looking a tip, with tools everywhere.

I might be a vampire, but I like to live in a tidy house. And it looked amazing, just how I imagined it.

I made my way up to mine and Nik's room walking back over to the box, pulling out my candles and placing them in a circle on the floor, before I sat in the middle of them. "Incendia" I chanted making the candle light up.

How I've missed my magic. I don't know how I've coped without it all this time.

Remembering why I was doing this I ran my hand through my hair, sighing. I was going to be scarred for life.

I remembered all the memories between me and Kol as I started chanting. "Custos, quid de evanescit, audite me- adsumat auris vestra. Reperide quid"

I could feel something blocking me, but I was stronger than whatever it is, so I tried again. I'm the strongest witch to exist now.

"Custos, quid de evanescit, audite me- adsumat auris vestra. Reperide quid" I snapped my eyes open as I felt blood dripping down from my nose, but I was going to break through it, I needed to.

"Custos, quid de evanescit, audite me- adsumat auris vestra. Reperide quid" I shouted, only for the candle flames to grow bigger and for me to be sent flying across the room, smashing into the bedroom door.

I landed in the hallway, laid on part of the door, while the rest was all in pieces on the floor or on top of me, and one piece landed in my leg.

"Eugh!" I groaned sitting up, wiping my nose, before I pulled the piece of door that was stuck in my leg and throwing it onto the floor.

"What the hell?" Bekah questioned as she and Nik stood staring at me. "Yeah. I think we might need a new door, Nik" I smiled sheepishly up at him.

"What happened?" Nik asked as he helped me up off of the floor. "I couldn't speak to them, but I know where they are" I mumbled as I scrubbed my hair, making sure there wasn't any wood left in it.

"Where? And why the hell is our door broken?" Nik asked looking down at the now broken door. "Someone was blocking me, then decided to send me crashing through the door. Stupid witches" I grumbled.