62; The Devil Herself

LILLY

"MUM!" I heard Phoebe shout, as me and Nik pulled up outside the mansion in Mystic Falls.

As I went to open my door it was pulled open itself, revealing a smiling Phoebe, before she pulled me out of the car, and into a hug.

I laughed, hugging her back. "I guess you missed me" I mussed, as I pulled away smiling at her.

"You have no idea. It was horrible been stuck with those four. Me and Bekah didn't have you to back us up" Phoebe mumbled, making me laugh.

"Come on, love" Nik smiled at me from the door, making me look at him confused. "I brought everything in while you were been hugged to death"

I smiled at Phoebe, who looked away embarrassed. "Come on" I smiled at Phoebe, before walking towards the front door, following Nik into the living room, where Bekah, Kol, Elijah and Finn was sat.

"You have a bump!" Bekah squealed, rushing towards me and inspecting my stomach as soon as I walked in.

"Jesus. Let me bloody walk in would you" I grumbled, pushing her hands away from my stomach. I was tired, I felt horrible and to top it all off, I haven't been able to keep any blood down since the human I killed before we went to see the house in Rome.

That was four days ago.

"What crawled up your arse today?" Bekah questioned making me roll my eyes. "Leave her be, Bekah" Nik warned her, as he walked me over to the couch.

I laid down with my head on Nik's legs, and my legs at the other end of the couch, closing my eyes, letting my body relax. This baby is taking everything out of me.

"You look like shit" Kol spoke, making me snap my eyes open, noticing how everyone was sending him death glares.

"Well, when you can't keep blood down, it'll do that to you" I snapped, before standing up. "I'm going to get in a nice bath" I mumbled, before making my way upto our room, leaving them all in shock, apart from Nik.

But he was just watching my every move with worry. Like he has been since we heard our little ones heartbeat.

I've been waking up at night, just to listen to the little thump, thump, or just talk to him or her. I've vowed to myself that this baby will have a better childhood than I did, and that I will never let anyone take him or her away from me, like they did Phoebe.

They'd have to kill me before I let that happen, and I'm sure they'd have to do the same with the rest of the family. Especially Nik.

Once my bath was ready, I quickly got undressed before stepping in, getting comfy.

All that's missing now is a nice massage. Maybe I'll have to book myself in for one.

I laid there with my eyes closed, ignoring everything that was going off around the house. I was completely relaxed, thinking about what life will be like in Rome.

Personally, I couldn't wait to move. A new fresh start, with our newest editions. My daughter and mine and Nik's child.

It's going to be hard having a baby around, since I'm not used to been around babies anymore. But I know for a fact I'll love every minute of it, and I'll be involving Phoebe in everything. This baby is her brother or sister after all.

Since I found out about being pregnant, I've been wondering if Phoebe will resent the baby, since the child will grow up with us, unlike Phoebe. She was taken from me as soon as she was born.