*08; Emily

[Edited]

Lilly

I was currently sat at the bar drinking a bottle of whiskey with Damon since there's nothing better to do in the god forsaken town, hopefully I'll be outta here soon.

If I stay here any longer I'll be known as the towns drunk since I spend near enough every day here. I needed excitement in my long life.

I picked up my glass going to have a drink but I stopped as I heard Stefan's voice behind me, trying to mimic Damon. "So Stefan, you know, I've been thinking... I think we should start over, give this brother thing another chance, we used to do it oh-so well, once upon a time"

"I don't, Damon, I can't trust you to be a nice guy, you kill everybody and you're so mean... You're really hard to imitate, then I have to go to that lesser place" Damon mussed as Stef ordered himself a coffee. "So what's with the bottle?" Stef asked looking at us both.

"I'm on edge, crash diet, you know I'm trying to keep a low profile and I invited Lilly to come join me since she's on a low profile as well" Damon answered, me holding up my glass towards Stef when my name was mentioned sending him a glare.

I didn't know what Stef was up to but I knew he was definitely up to something and I was gonna find out what it is.

"You both could leave town, find a new one to turn into your own Gas 'n' Sip" Stefan suggested shrugging his shoulders. "I'll manage. You don't have to keep an eye on us both" Damon told him turning his head to the side to look at Stefan. "I'm not here to keep an eye on you"

"So why are you here?" I finally asked raising my eyebrows. "Why not?" He asked before swiping the bottle of whiskey off the bar and walking off.

I watched as Damon followed him, leaving me sat at the bar while they went to bond with eachother over a game of darts.

I wasn't interested in their conversation or who was winning, so I ignored their whole conversation, well that was until I heard Damon's next question. "Seriously, what game do you think you're playing?"

"That's a funny question, considering the fact I have being asking you that for months... It's frustrating isn't it" I could hear the smirk in Stefans voice. "Touché"

I sighed as I went back to my drink knowing Stefan wasn't going to give him an answer. "Come on Lilly, we're having some sibling bonding" I rolled my eyes but followed behind Damon and Stefan, I wanted to know what he's really up to.

"Follow me" Stefan called as he rushed off, I sighed before me and Damon followed him to the High Schools football field. "What are we doing here?" I asked looking over at Stefan.

"Bonding" He told me before looking over at Damon. "Catch" He threw the ball at him which Damon caught. "Go on, give it a try" Stefan encourage making me roll my eyes. It was obvious he was upto something.

"Don't forget I taught you how to play this game" Damon reminded him before throwing the ball before the 3 of us sped after it but as Damon caught the ball Stef came in and slammed Damon onto the floor leaving them both laying on the floor coughing and me stood looking down at them raising my eyebrows.

"Down side of my diet, getting hit actually hurts" Stefan groaned as they both laid on the grass, I glared at him not liking what he was up to, he was digging for something.

"I'm impressed Stefan, fun with booze and darts, sentimental with football, and now... starry night" Damon asked sitting up looking over at our little brother. "What do you want Stefan?"

"It wasn't real, Damon... Our love for Katherine. She compelled us, we didn't have a choice... it took me years to sort that out, to try and understand what she did to us" Stefan told him as he sat up, and I knew straight away he had found out about the necklace.