*30; A Letter

[Edited]

Lilly

I smiled as I walked in to a clothes boutique the clothes were amazing, I always came here when I'm in Chicago, It's one of my favourite stores.

I picked out some new clothes before heading back to one of the changing rooms, Rebekah in the other. "There has to be more to this dress" Rebekah moaned as we walked out at the same time. I chuckled making her look at me. "Wow, you look hot" Rebekah smirked at me. I was wearing a pair of high waisted shorts with a nude crop top, with some nude high heels.

 I was wearing a pair of high waisted shorts with a nude crop top, with some nude high heels

"Thank you...It's the fashion in the 21st Century darling" I reminded her before walking towards the mirror close by so I could see what it looked like and I looked good. "What do you think?" I asked turning around to look at Rebekah and the boys. "It's nice" Stefan mumbled.

I picked up the closest thing to me which happened to be a stiletto and threw it straight at his brooding head. "Hey! What was that for" Stefan snapped glaring at me while Rebekah laughed and Klaus smirked trying not to laugh, but he couldn't fool me I saw his lips twitch.

"You didn't even look you dweeb!" I snapped glaring at him. "What's a dweeb?" Klaus and Rebekah asked looking at me confused. "A boring, broody person, AKA Stefan" I smirked looking at Stefan as Rebekah laughed. "I love it" She laughed before going back into the changing room to try more clothes on, I decided to stay in the outfit I had on. It looked good.

I sat down next to Klaus grabbing the glass of champagne he had in his hand and drank it all smirking as I handed him the empty glass back and surprisingly he was smiling. I couldn't take my eyes off him, I was in some sort of trance, I literally couldn't take my eyes off him and he seemed like he was just the same as me.

"What the hell is this music?" Rebekah questioned bringing us both back down to earth, I snapped my head towards her, what the hell just happened?

"It's dance music Rebekah" Stefan moaned. "People dance to this?" She asked scowling at the speaker making me laugh. "Geez, you have a lot to catch up on" I smirked at her earning a roll of the eyes from her. "Pick something out for me, Lilly" Rebekah groaned.

I sighed and stood up. "Fine" I grumbled before walking over and grabbed her some nude coloured shorts, a white coloured top with some nude coloured high heels. "Here" I told her handing them to her before sitting back down next to Klaus, I made sure there was a little distance between us, the staring had freaked me out a little.

Why couldn't I look away?!

Klaus compelled the staff at the shop to let us have the clothes for free before we made our way to Gloria's so she can try and find the necklace, a necklace that isn't really needed, but what does Gloria want with it? What's so bloody special about it?