54; Preparations

LILLY

I woke up early this morning, since I had a lot to do. Nik was already up along with the others, so I took a quick shower before getting into some of my lazy clothes, since I was gonna be getting ready for the ball all day.

 Nik was already up along with the others, so I took a quick shower before getting into some of my lazy clothes, since I was gonna be getting ready for the ball all day

Once I was ready I made my way downstairs grabbing myself a bloodbag from the kitchen before joining the others in the parlour.

Bekah was having her nails done, while the others sat around doing their own thing. As soon as I walked in everyone snapped their heads towards me. "Well there she is. Did my brother keep you up all night, darling" Kol smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Someone sounds jealous" I smirked, while the others laughed, except Kol who glared at me.

"Touché" He mumbled, as I sat down next to Nik. "So is everyone ready for the ball?" I asked looking at everyone.

"We're having someone come over to fit us for our tux soon" Nik smiled at me as he noticed what I was wearing. "You always have to have some sort of heel, don't you love" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes. Now I have to go out. I'll be back soon" I smiled at him kissing his cheek.

"Mum!" Phoebe called me, stopping me before I walked out of the room. "Yes?" I asked turning to look at her. "Can I come with you?" She asked, with a smile on her face.

I nodded smiling. "Sure" She smiled before quickly grabbing her shoes. "Be back soon" I called once she was ready.

We both jumped into my car before I sped off to the B&B. "Are you taking him to get a tux first?" She asked once we were away from the mansion.

"No. I'm gonna pick him up now, and then take him back to the mansion for him to get ready with his siblings" I smiled at her.

As soon as we pulled up outside the B&B we made our way into the room Henrik was staying in. "Rise and shine. We have a big day ahead of us" I called as I walked in.

"I'm already up" He called as he laid on the bed, cleaned up and dressed in proper clothes.

"That's what I like to hear. Now, you're brothers are getting fitted for their tux's at home. So up you get. You have some siblings to bond with"

As soon as I finished talking he was already up with his shoes and jacket on. "Let's go then" He smiled widely at me.

"Here" Phoebe passed him a bloodbag. "Thank you" He smiled at her.

We all made our way into my car before I drove back to the mansion. Henrik was like a child on Christmas day, constantly bouncing in his seat.

"Okay. You really need to calm down" I told him as he bounced in his seat. I know he's Fourteen, but geez, it's like the kid had ten energy drinks.

"You stay with Phoebe, until I tell you both to come in" I told him before I drove down the driveway to the mansion.

"Got it" He nodded with a huge smile on his face, I chuckled shaking my head. Life sure is gonna be fun with Henrik around.