63; Who am I now?

LILLY

I stared at the woman in front of me, with no emotion showing on my face. She ruined my life. She made me the abomination of the family.

"What's going on?" Nik asked as he stared at Lillian.

"Sorry. Where are my manners? My names Lillian. Lillian Salvatore" She introduced herself making Elijah, Nik, Bekah, Finn, Henrik, Phoebe and Kol gasp from behind me.

Lillian looked over at me raising her eyebrows, looking sad. "What no hug for your mother?" She had the nerve to ask.

I glared at her. "My mother died the day she stood by and watched Giuseppe beat me" I snapped, as I clenched my fists at my sides.

"Can you not let the past go Lilly Marie? It was what? Over One hundred years ago" She asked raising her eyebrows, with a smirk on her face, before she looked at Phoebe.

"You must be my beautiful grand-daughter, Phoebe Salvatore" Phoebe glared at her. "Mikaelson" She corrected Lillian, making me smile widely at my daughter.

"You're as beautiful as your mother" Lillian smiled at my daughter. "What are you doing here? I was under the impression that you died back in 1859" I snapped, making her look back at me.

"I did. Granted not for long. But I stilled died" She joked. She actually thought this was funny!

I grabbed her by her neck and slammed her against the wall, beside the open door. "You actually think this is funny! Don't you care at all that you left poor Stefan upset because his mother died. He adored you! He was thirteen! Did you care that you left us leaving Damon angry with everyone? What about leaving me, your daughter to the abuse of Giuseppe?" I snapped before letting go of her, staring her down.

"Do you want the truth?" Lillian asked making me nod once, crossing my arms over my chest. The family watching me with concern.

"I never once thought about you Lilly Marie. Or Damon. Or Stefan. Not. Once" She spoke taking a step towards me.

"For once in my life, I was free. I could do whatever I wanted without worrying about if I was been the perfect wife, or having you nagging kids constantly around me. And you. I wasn't around you. You weren't supposed to have magic, Lilly Marie" She stated making me raise my eyebrows.

"Why wasn't I supposed to have magic?" I asked confused. "Because you're not biologically my daughter" She stated, making me burst out laughing.

"You really expect me to believe that I'm not your daughter?" I laughed at her. "I do, because it's the truth. You were abandoned. Left on our front door steps. We had just had Damon, so we kept you and decided to say you and Damon were twins" She stated making me stare at her shocked.

"Are you trying to say me and Damon aren't twins? I'm think your madly mistaken, because we're practically the same, but he has boy parts" I told her.

She shook her head. "You were always with Damon, so you both were into the same things" Lillian shrugged, making me stare at her.

"I want you to get off of my property, and I want you to stay out of my life" I snapped at her. Is she telling the truth?

Lillian started to leave, but as she walked past me, she stopped, and leant down so her mouth was next to my ear. "You know I'm telling the truth, don't you Lilly Marie" She whispered, before speeding off.

I stared at the wall, I had previously had her pinned against. You were abandoned. Left on our front door step.

Lillian's words repeated over and over again in my head.

"Lilly?" Nik questioned, taking a step towards me. "Don't" I whispered before walking inside, ignoring all the worried and sympathetic looks I was getting from the family and made my way up to my room.

You were abandoned. Left on our front door step.

We had just had Damon, so we kept you and decided to say you and Damon were twins.

I'm not Damon's twin. I'm nobody.

You were abandoned. Left on our front door step. We had just had Damon, so we kept you and decided to say you and Damon were twins.

You were always with Damon, so you both were into the same things.

I stared blankly at the wall.

Is it true? I'm not a Salvatore?

How can I find out the truth? Who will know? Santana.

Santana was the only witch I talked to when I was younger. She was one of the witches that told me stories when I was asleep.

'Phasmatos obscuram, ex luces estnes qua umbres. Natus ignnavum evitem. Phasmatos obsucram, ex luces esnes qua umbres' I chanted as I thought about Santana.

"Lilly Marie?" She questioned, surprised. "Is it true? I'm not a Salvatore?" I asked her, not bothered about beating around the bush.

"Yes. It's true" She told me sadly. "Why did nobody tell me?" I questioned, making Santana sigh.

"Lilly Marie. Your biological parents were very powerful, but having a daughter who possessed both of their genes, you were basically a target sign for everyone in the supernatural world. People would want you for power, or if you refused. Killed you" She explained but I stared at her ghostly form.

"If my parents were so powerful, why couldn't they protect me, instead of leaving me abandoned with an abusive man?" I snapped, making her sigh once again.

"I don't have all the answers for you, Lilly Marie. But know that your parents didn't want to give you away. They did it to protect you" She explained, making me stare at her with tears in my eyes.

"Who are they?" I whispered, brokenly. This was all too much. "Your answers will come soon, Prinţesă" Santana whispered, before vanishing.

Tears fell down my cheeks. This was all too much... I found out that Lillian was actually alive, to find out that I wasn't her biological daughter.

Out of anger I threw my phone against the wall, screaming, before I broke down in tears. Not small weak tears. Angry tears.

Angry enough to make me scream out in anger and knock everything off of the dressing table onto the floor.

"Lilly?" Nik questioned as he walked into the room staring at me, with rest of the family behind him, looking concerned.

I stared blankly at Nik, no doubt looking broken. And for the first time in a long time, I actually felt broken.

"It's true" I whispered as another set of tears ran down my face. Nik walked over to me, pulling me into a hug, as I soaked his top with my tears.

A couple of minutes later, I felt someone else join the hug, and as I looked, I noticed it was Phoebe. "I love you mum" She whispered, before the rest of the family joined the hug.

"We all love you" Nik whispered into my ear, as I carried on sobbing.

Who am I now?