*25; Leaving

[Edited]

Klaus

I laid Lilly down out of the way, I didn't want her brothers finding her if they turned up which they probably will to save the doppelgänger.

I walked over to Gretta pulling the moonstone out of my pocket. "I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this, I hate to part with it" I told her before handing it to over as she looked up at the full moon.

"The moon has passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?" She asked me. "I remember" I nodded.

She dropped the moonstone into a bowl that held a small fire once it touched the flames sparks flew everywhere as the moonstone was destroyed.

500 years looking for something, for it to get destroyed.

When she started chanting the spell I walked over to Jules who laid on the ground moaning in pain. "Everything I did... I was just trying to help Tyler" She gasped out looking over at Elena.

"Are you Jules?" Elena asked confused. "I didn't want him to be alone" Jules told her. I chuckled looking down at the werewolf. "Shall we?" I asked her raising my eyebrows.

The ring of fire disappeared from around her and once she noticed she was free her eyes turned yellow before she used her werewolf speed to try and attack me, but I obviously got the upper hand and pinned her to the floor.

I punched my hand through her chest grabbing hold of her heart, she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I didn't say anything, I just ripped her heart out. I sat and watched her take her last breath, a tear falling down her cheek, while I had a smirk on my face.

I breathed deeply as I held the heart in my hands, I looked over at Elena and Jenna who looked scared and horrified, build a bridge loves, and get over it.

I stood up and walked over to Gretta and held the heart over the ceremonial bowl, squeezing the blood onto the flames.

"Does that mean it's working?" I asked her as I watched the flames dance about. "It's working" She nodded.

One down. Two to go.

When the heart was free from the werewolf's blood, I made my way over to Jenna and Elena who was still sat surrounded by the fire. "Hello Jenna"

They both stood up looking at me. "Let her go. I understand that I have to die but she doesn't!" Elena begged taking a step closer to the flames resulting in them flaring up making her step back.

"Careful" I warned her, I didn't need her dying just yet, if she died there was no other chance for me to break this curse. "Elena, don't" Jenna warned her. "No, Jenna! We can't leave Jeremy without a family" Elena snapped before looking at me. "I followed your rules; I did everything that you asked, I didn't run, please" She begged.

Instead of answering her I smirked to myself. "Well, well" I looked up at the top of the quarry. "I don't recall you being on the guest list" I spoke normally knowing he would still hear me.

"I'm here to talk" He told me, I smirked as I looked at Elena and Jenna who was looking up at the top of the cliff. Once they noticed Stefan they both gasped. "Very well" I spoke before rushing up to stand in front of him.

"What can I do you for, Mr Salvatore?" I asked smirking at him raising my eyebrows and crossed my arms over my chest. I already knew what he wanted, he wants to be the hero of the day.

"You don't need to kill Jenna, I'll take her place" Stefan offered making my smirk grow, so predictable. "Oh, I don't know, I rather appreciate the symmetry of 3 women, 3 goddesses, sacrificed at nature's altar" I spoke as I circled him.