55; The Ball

LILLY

As I walked towards the grand staircase I heard two gasps from behind me, making me quickly turn around to see Bekah and Phoebe stood staring at me.

"What? Is it bad?" I asked worried, regretting the fact that I hadn't shown anyone until now. "No. You look beautiful, mum" Phoebe smiled at me, as Bekah nodded agreeing with her. "She's right. I'm sure you'll knock Nik off of his feet"

I smiled at them. "Thank you, the both of you" I looked over them both, smiling widely. They both looked amazing.

"Let's go make our entrance" Bekah smiled at us both, as she stood on my right. I flicked my eyes over to Phoebe, who was on my left, fidgeting with her hands. "We'll meet you down there, Bekah" I told her, as I gave her a look telling her to give me some time with Phoebe.

Once Bekah had disappeared, I looked over at Phoebe, grabbing hold of her hands. "What's wrong?" I asked her worried.

"What if Leon doesn't come? What if Nik and the others threaten him?" She ranted making me smile at her, placing my hands onto her shoulders.

"You silly girl. If Leon doesn't show up, then that's his loss" I shrugged. "And if any of them threaten him, then I'll be having words with them" I smirked at her, before pulling her into a hug.

I pulled away and smiled at her. She looked beautiful. "Now, are we ready?" I asked her raising my eyebrows. She took a deep breath before nodding her head. "We're ready" She smiled.

"That's my girl" I winked at her as she looped her arm through mine, before we walked towards the top of the grand staircase.

As we stood at the top, Phoebes grip on my arm became tighter. "Don't worry sweetheart. You'll be fine. I promise" I whispered before we walked down the stairs.

Heads turned one by one to look at us both, making me smirk. Well we know how to make an entrance.

My eyes connected with Nik's, who stood with the family, with his eyes wide, and his jaw slack, making my smirk grow.

Mission accomplished.

I heard the guests whispering, commenting on both of our dresses, but we both ignored them as we made our way over to Nik and our family.

"Well you both know how to make an entrance, darlings" Kol smirked at us both, but I ignored him and instead looked over at Nik, who was still staring at me.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked dashing in his white button down top, white waistcoat, white bowtie and a black suit jacket and black trousers.

"Nik?" I questioned making him blink and take a shaky breath. "Wow" He whispered before he pulled me towards him, pressing his lips against mine.

"You like?" I questioned as we pulled away. "I love it. You look amazing love" He smiled down at me, before flicking his eyes over to Phoebe.

"You look like a princess, Phoebe" He smiled at her making her turn her head away shyly. "Thank you" She mumbled.

I smiled at her before I looked at all the guests, noticing Damon and Stefan stood staring at someone with awe in their eyes.

Looking to see who it was, my eyes landed on Elena, who was just walking through the mansion doors, wearing a black and gold 'Cinderella' dress with black gloves.

"Eugh! Who invited dopplebitch?" I asked, as I glared at her, wishing she'd just die already.

"Elijah thought that it would be a good idea" Nik chuckled shaking his head. I snapped my head towards Elijah. "You thought that it would be a good idea to invite the doppleslut?" I asked him, like he was crazy.