*28; Failed Hybrids

[Edited]

Lilly

I'm tired, I'm thirsty and I'm tired of seeing the colour green, I mean seriously how much green can there be in the world? I can't wait until we get out of these god damn woods, stupid werewolves being adamant to stay in the middle of nowhere on the night of the full moon. Why we couldn't use our speed to get to their camp was beyond me, but Klaus was all for walking at human speed like an idiot.

"You alright there mate? Is Ray getting a bit heavy?" Klaus asked Stefan a smirk covering his face. "I'm fine" Stefan sighed as he had the werewolf slung over his shoulder. "Are you sure about that? We've been walking for quite some time now, if you need some water or a little sit down" Klaus chuckled while I groaned.

"Uh, just because he's not tired doesn't mean I'm not" I grumbled making Klaus sigh. "We're nearly there now" I rolled my eyes. "I know we're stuck with you but could we just skip the chit chat? That'd be great" Stefan smirked at Klaus.

"So much brooding, you're self-loathing is suffocating you my friend" Klaus teased making me laugh. "Maybe it's because I'm getting tired of looking for werewolves, I mean we've been at it all summer" Stefan complained. "I gotta agree with Stefan on this, hunting werewolves can become tad annoying" I grumbled kicking a rock out of my way.

"Well thanks to our pal Ray, we've found ourselves a pack, there" Klaus spoke pointing in front of him, I looked up noticing a bunch of people setting up tents, I guess we found Ray's pack.

As we walked through the trees they all slowly stopped what they were doing to turn around to look at us, when Stef dropped Ray onto the floor a girl came running over to us crouching down next to him a man following behind her who was looking at the 3 of us confused. "Ray! Oh my god!" She cried before looking up at us. "What's going on? Who are you?"

"The important question is, who am I. Please forgive the intrusion, my name is Klaus" Klaus introduced himself taking a step towards them, a smirk covering his face when they took a step back.

"You're the hybrid" The woman stated. "You've heard of my, fantastic" Klaus smirked as I let out a sigh walking over to sit on a large rock that was close by, and of course dumb and hybrid followed behind me and sitting on either side of me leaving me in the middle.

"It's fascinating really, a werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun, a true hybrid" Klaus mussed with a smirk on his face just as Ray woke up with a gasp. "Excellent timing Ray, very dramatic" Klaus chuckled looking over to his newest lackey.

"What's happening to me?" Ray gasped out. "Stefan?" Klaus looked over to him wanting him to explain to them all, which he did, explain that Ray was in transition to become a hybrid and to complete it he needed to drink human blood otherwise he would die.

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, girlfriend along for the ride?" I asked looking around the werewolves, nobody offered which I think is ridiculous since the three of us could tell who was human and not.

Klaus looked them over before his eyes landed on the blonde man who ran over to us when we first got here. "You!" I spoke before rushing over to him biting into the human's forearm and throwing him over to Stefan who laid him in front of Ray holding the arm that Klaus had just bit into.

The woman from earlier tried to stop him but Klaus grabbed her by the neck strangling her. "If you don't drink it Ray, I will, problem is I don't know how to stop" Stefan smiled at the transitioning werewolf. "So you're the sweetheart. It's the new order, you join us or you die" Klaus spoke looking at the wolf-girl.